DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Alvarez is on WOR and saying the word going around is that there is apparently worse to come from the tapes. So if you're thinking WWE might be slightly over-acting by totally Benoiting him...eh, they probably haven't.

I am surprised that they are making Curtis Axel drop the Axelmania angle immediately.  I knew for sure they'd job him out to Mark Henry on RAW next Monday or have him wrestle a handicap match vs. PTP.

They're missing a golden chance to have Axel lead some children in singing  a "We Are the World/We Are One" medley.  They're slipping.

Alvarez is on WOR and saying the word going around is that is apparently worse to come from the tapes. So if you're thinking WWE might be slightly over-acting by totally Benoiting him...eh, they probably haven't.

It is a sex tape and Hogan is in his sixties.  Of course the worst stuff has yet to be seen.

Oh.. you mean the racial shit, doncha?

I am surprised that they are making Curtis Axel drop the Axelmania angle immediately.  I knew for sure they'd job him out to Mark Henry on RAW next Monday or have him wrestle a handicap match vs. PTP.

They're missing a golden chance to have Axel lead some children in singing  a "We Are the World/We Are One" medley.  They're slipping.

I am waiting for Axel to start a redneck stable, feud with the PTP's, and do a cover of Rap Is Crap.

• Like 1

Guys, I really don't think this is a big deal, Hulk Hogan isn't racist. I mean, according to my sources orange is the new black!

I'll see myself out.

The best I can do right now is give this an unofficial like until tomorrow.

So much for my hopes that Thunder in Paradise would end up back in syndication again.

This is a far bigger loss than Dukes of Hazzard or The Cosby Show.

IT WAS KNIGHT RIDER ONLY WITH A COOL ASS FUCKING BOAT!

• Like 3

Of course Complex is running this story and the title the company decide to use is this:

Hulk Hogan Apologizes for What He Said During His Racist Rant: "This Is Not Who I Am"

followed by this nice photo of Hogan (notice the tattoo):

hogan_mz2cdh.jpg

I yam what I yam?

Jam that Jam?

• Like 2

So much for my hopes that Thunder in Paradise would end up back in syndication again.

This is a far bigger loss than Dukes of Hazzard or The Cosby Show.

IT WAS KNIGHT RIDER ONLY WITH A COOL ASS FUCKING BOAT!

Rebrand the show with Sandow as Bru and Cena as Hurricane and for the sake of racial harmony we will let Mark Henry be the voice of Thunder.

I'd pay for WWE Network if that were a thing in their lineup.

Why is there no such thing as WWE Theater on the WWE Network?  There should be at least nine sequels to See No Evil by now.

• Like 1

Guys, I really don't think this is a big deal, Hulk Hogan isn't racist. I mean, according to my sources orange is the new black!

I'll see myself out.

Gotta get that "Likes" quota lifted for special days like this. I'm trying to be discerning, but damn. 

• Like 1

He's getting off easy by not facing Team BAD.

Is he?  Have you seen Titus O'Neil's hip tosses and shoulder tackles lately?  Jesus!  I have seen bulls in Pamplona work lighter than that guy.

• Like 1

WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper was asked about the Hulk Hogan situation during his appearance on Rich Eisen's DirecTV Audience Network talk show on Friday. Piper said he's been fired by Vince McMahon five times. "It is an honor," Piper cracked. Piper started talking about how he is a family man and said his son is his best friend. He spoke about playing the bagpipes and placing fifth in the world.

"When I would go into Madison Square Garden, I wasn't the most popular guy," Piper said. "Madison Square Garden there's 16,000 Puerto Ricans with knives and great radios and stuff... They pick it up from L.A. ...and that's how they got it, and that's how they knew that I was there." He said fans saw him wearing the kilt at MSG they chanted homophobic slurs at him. Piper was all over the place and told a story about going into a Mexican restaurant that had a gringo burger.

Eisen asked him what his point was regarding the Hogan story. "That's a good question," Piper said with a laugh. "My point is that, boy, you guys are sensitive. Hang on. I know people who have to get up to walk five miles for water first thing in the morning. I'm just saying this literally happens to me my whole life.

"With Hulkster, I don't agree with all his choices, you know what, I don't hear people saying all the great things he does. When he was on the Wheaties' Box, all those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins. I don't hear them saying that. They just want to nail this." Piper started talking about a little boy in jail and then how Brooke Hogan's name isn't Brooke Hogan. "I just think it is a little... I think everybody needs to get a life. I don't think that anybody should just go to hurt your feelings for no reason." Piper then veered off into talk about being on the board of Stand For the Silent charity.

Hot Road, as always the voice of reason.

• Like 5

Is he?  Have you seen Titus O'Neil's hip tosses and shoulder tackles lately?  Jesus!  I have seen bulls in Pamplona work lighter than that guy.

I'm pretty sure Team Bad beat Brie's vagina tattoo off of her on Smackdown. I wouldn't want to mess with those girls.

I can understand the argument "WWE is over-reacting" but those people might look very foolish since there is more coming out. This is just the start.

Maybe he confessed to Heather he was a secret Klan member in the '80s or was on the grassy knoll or something, I don't know.