DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

The mainstream media can't even be bothered to report on widespread institutional racism in the criminal justice system.

Celebrities are sexier. Even Hogan, with his wrinkled, orange balls.

I'm kinda surprised Hogan only spent 2 or 3 mil on Brooke's singing career.  That doesn't go very far in the entertainment business.  I would have guessed he'd spent a couple times that.

Imagine how much it would cost to make her successful.

The mainstream media can't even be bothered to report on widespread institutional racism in the criminal justice system.

Celebrities are sexier. Even Hogan, with his wrinkled, orange balls.

Pretty much. If there's a mainstream scandal of any magnitude, they'll go full bore. Why cast eyes on deep institutional problems when you can focus on celebrities doing stupid shit!?

• Like 1

Guess the Silverdome/Superdome mixup can be explained by the fact that Hulk's not good with colors.

Fresh pineapple all over my monitor at work. Fucker.

• Like 3

SO I remember Meltzer saying a bunch of times that even when Hogan was broke, he would never really worry because he could find a job somewhere just being Hulk Hogan. this may screw that up a bit.

Hulk's gonna become born again again and hit the "Former Wrestler Evangelist" circuit.

• Like 3

Guess the Silverdome/Superdome mixup can be explained by the fact that Hulk's not good with colors.

Fresh pineapple all over my monitor at work. Fucker.

At least is wasn't that canned Del Monte stuff.

• Like 1

SO I remember Meltzer saying a bunch of times that even when Hogan was broke, he would never really worry because he could find a job somewhere just being Hulk Hogan. this may screw that up a bit.

Hulk's gonna become born again again and hit the "Former Wrestler Evangelist" circuit.

That's actually probably not far from the truth. I see those guys (some, not all) as a pack of carneys who have found the next hustle easy hustle. Keep the bumps light and the bullshit deep.

• Like 3

And here is the Gawker story

http://gawker.com/wwe-erases-hulk-hogan-from-website-after-reports-of-rac-1719933145

In that story the claim is stated (though it appears to be Media Take Out making the claim) that the video came out because of the Gawker Lawsuit

The tape was discovered during the GAWKER LAWSUIT - it was from a legal deposition and was sold to the National Enquirer.

I'm still just on the second page, so it's probably already been posted but... I find it hilarious that the picture on that Gawker story is Hogan in TNA.  

Dixie: "We made Gawker!  Oh wait...  screw it, yay!!!"

Goddamn it! Out of likes already!

It's tough to pick and choose what really deserves a like with so much worthy material today. The admins should really lift the likes limit for next 24 hours or so. 

I wanted to like this....but I can't...I CAN'T!!!

• Like 1

I'm still just on the second page, so it's probably already been posted but... I find it hilarious that the picture on that Gawker story is Hogan in TNA.  

Dixie: "We made Gawker!  Oh wait...  screw it, yay!!!"

Yeah - I discovered that fact on my second viewing of the story and it made me so very happy

At least Hulk will be free to be inducted into their Hall of Fame next year