DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

• 2 months later...

I got the Finn Balor pop as an Amazon add-on item for $3.03.... and then won the Funko lottery and got the 15% random Demon chase variant.

I would really love the FYE Exclusive Demon variant but it goes for 40 bucks.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bobholly138 said:

TIL the Book of Life Funko Pop I got for a buck a few years back at Dirt Cheap is now 60 to 70 loose and 100 to 200 in the box. Yea gonna sell it before the Funko Pop Bubble bursts.

Really?  My wife has one from that movie, it's the cat with the blue colors on him.  I'll have to see what that's worth.  Heck, there's a few figures I kept in the box on the chance it's worth a bit more.  I'll have to look into these, could use the money for summer vacation.

My Skeletor skyrocketed in value but I'm not selling, he's my homeboy.

The Hikari market that never really existed seems to have bottomed out a lot.  You can get those guys pretty cheap on Amazon from time to time - like if you make a wishlist you monitor you'll find some crazy deals randomly.

11 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Really?  My wife has one from that movie, it's the cat with the blue colors on him.  I'll have to see what that's worth.  Heck, there's a few figures I kept in the box on the chance it's worth a bit more.  I'll have to look into these, could use the money for summer vacation.

Yea it is odd. I am trying to get rid of a lot of my stuff. Was looking  up the few Funko's I own. And the skeleton lady with the hat with candles from Book of Life is going for stupid high prices. 

Got her for sale right now. I don't have the box anymore. But I only paid a buck for her. So if she sells for what I am asking I will make a nice profit.

• Like 1

Are the forehead lines printed on or sculpted on?  I have no idea why I'm wondering this.

Also, does anyone have a place that actually sells POPs from Japan near them?  They have Ultraman Pops and stuff!  Little Tokyo has Anime Jungle selling POPs, but they only get the ones from the states despite mostly being an import store.

2 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/3491224/funko-launching-freddy-krueger-elvira-beetlejuice-cereal/

OMFG.  I don't know if I've ever talked about my obsession with the monster cereals (or cereals in general) on this board but it runs deep sirs.

The Krueger one is fucking delightful.  And sure enough after discussing with my wife we're going to have a shitton of these, especially if it's for a limited time.