DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

Though I've bought a ton of these as gifts, I'd never gotten any for myself. Not really anywhere nice to display them. 

That changed this past weekend, when I saw both the Axl Rose and Slash pops at the local 2nd and Charles. Couldn't find Duff, though, so now I'm on the hunt. And since I'm such a friggin' completionist, I fear what might have been started...

• Like 1

So based on what people have shown from the New York Toy Fair

They are doing an entire line based on Overwatch which I am sure will be a cash cow

It also confirmed that there is a Mass Effect Andromeda line. I WON'T FUCK IT UP THIS TIME!!!!

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2017 at 0:18 PM, Casey said:

Is anyone going to ComicCon? I need this, badly. Where's a good place to get these exclusives online (if anywhere?) that's not eBay or whatever.

13184_Twin_Peaks_Lodge_2Pack_GLAM_HiRez_

Barnes and Noble may have it in stores the first day of SDCC.  They've sold exclusives like that for the past couple of years.

21 hours ago, Control said:

Crow and Tom Servo from MST3K are supposedly coming this year and are "must buys" for me.

Yeah, we're keeping an eye for those two.  And they're must buys for us and least five others so this'll be fun tracking them down.

Another must buy for me is Metallica as they have all four coming out soon.  It's quite amazing how much we've already filled up our new place with these and now we need room for six more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 0:58 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Another must buy for me is Metallica as they have all four coming out soon.  It's quite amazing how much we've already filled up our new place with these and now we need room for six more.

Missed this, thanks.

I haven't picked up a Spider-Man in his traditional red and blue costume as both colours are too dark on them plus I don't think they look as good as they should. Today I found out about this and I may get it:

14791_Marvel_SuperiorSpiderman_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg?v=1496153851

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/10/2017 at 4:53 PM, The Natural said:

I haven't picked up a Spider-Man in his traditional red and blue costume as both colours are too dark on them plus I don't think they look as good as they should. Today I found out about this and I may get it:

14791_Marvel_SuperiorSpiderman_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg?v=1496153851

I missed out on Superior Spider-Man a couple of times but finally managed to get one this week! Didn't think it would happen.

My collection:

Daredevil (Red suit) from Daredevil Season One

Batman from Batman: The Animated Series

The Joker from Batman: The Animated Series

The Undertaker

Spider-Man from Spider-Man: Homecoming

Spider-Gwen

The Superior Spider-Man Limited Edition

We have a very minor collection. I picked up the horror classics of Dracula, Wolfman, Creature from TBL, and Frankenstein's Monster originally as Halloween decorations. I usually get one or two for the kids each Xmas.

My son has Black Panther, Rocket Raccoon, Darth Vader, and Gene Belcher.

My daughter has Louise & Tina Belcher, Napoleon Dynamite, Marty McFly, and Sloth from The Goonies.

• Like 1

Some Stan Lee MCU Funko POP!

23126_Marvel_StanLeeArmygeneral_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.png?v=1507819866

Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

1.png

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

22033_StanLeeCameo_FuturisticGlasses_GLAM_HiRes_large.png?v=1507819847

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

We need Lee's in Iron Man (2008), Avengers Assemble (2012), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) and his best in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)

• 2 weeks later...