The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

I need Tali and Grunt to finish the Mass Effect set

Tali appears will cost me $40 from a shady third party dealer

Grunt will run me about $30

The price doesn't bug me as much as weird ass sellers I don't trust

batman from arkham city.

deadpool.

capaldi's doctor.

and a weeping angel that I've been leaving in places that mrs red can find it.

wanna get the owens one...

miss red has tinkerbell and anna. so we're starting out strong. annas unpackaged, tink isnt as she's got a wand that miss red doesnt wanna break off.

might also try and get a hold of the hulkbuster armour one as well. looks dope.

• Like 1

Owens and Bret will definitely be ones I get.

As for recent purchases, I found Ultimate Warrior and he looks awesome.  At Suncoast (same store as FYE) they had an alternate Macho Man Pop that I had to get.  I'm not a fan of slightly different Pops as it seems like a money grab to me.  But this had enough done to it to make buying him worthwhile.

I own way too many of these fucking things.  I'll need to get a picture on here, but I'm quite proud of it.  Thankfully some of these are gifts, but so much money has been spent on these.

• Like 1

Yeah I will have to get the Dr Strange.

Got the Walgreen's Exclusive Taskmaster as part of my valetines gift. Was helping some friends unpack in their new place. They get a call that all Valetines stuff is now 75% off at Walgreens. So them and my lady and I go. She goes off to look at candy,while I see if they got any dvds. Then comes back "Don't look in my basket just got ya another valentines gift."

She said they had 4 of them and 1 of the Iron Spider on the shelf. 

So now I got two of them. 

Taskmaster

Some lady from Book of Life.

I love my Steam Link.  Playing Portal 2 with the missus on the big screen makes it worth it.

Finally found where the fuck they were keeping the Funkos at Target and walked out with Piper and Flair.

One thing I'm loving on the POPs is how detailed some of them are - the Piper and Flair ones are fantastic.

I'm curious how you guys answer this - how are you storing/displaying your figures?  I open mine because I like to play with my toys, but they're quickly becoming too numerous. 

Hit the jackpot on a trip through Lynnwood yesterday.

* Dick Dastardly (WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THERE WERE WACKY RACES?!)

* Harley Quinn (rollerskates!)

* 6" Drogon

* T-60 Power Armor

* Harpy (GoT)

* Margarey Tyrell

I actually got lucky on the last four, as I ended up at the Lynnwood Hot Topic right as they were unboxing the new shipment.