DVDVR Message Board

The All-Purpose Funko POP! thread....

Wasn't really sure where to post this, but I think it's close enough to "Games" to go in here....

Anyway, today Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble had a limited supply of the Comic-Con exclusives/ I managed to snag a metallic C-3PO, a Rocket Racoon holding potted Groot, and a black suit Ant-Man. Plus, I grabbed some others that have been on my list for awhile.

ozFhyGA.jpg?1

And they'll join the rest of my collection...

qjIkuLd.jpg

S8326P0.jpg

• Like 1

I grabbed a couple Brock Lesnar ones that I saw at Walmart. Other than that I don't have any, though I'm sure my girlfriend will start buying me them when she sees I bought the Brock ones.

ETA: That Killer Croc one is awesome

They do but I think you'd have to email or call to see what rare ones they've got because those aren't on the site - like the glow variants and stuff.  They have some of the pricey discontinued Pops on the site, though.

Halloweentownstore.com

Tell them Casey sent you it'd be like a warm hug from me to them

My problem would be that I would order 10-15 at a time, several times a year. My addictive personality knows no bounds sometimes.

This all started with Amiibos for me. I had zero collectibles until then and had desire to get them. But an Amiibo addiction led to this...

I have Dancing Baby Groot, Rocket, Hulk (Incredible not Hogan), Darkseid, Buffy (Hot Topic exclusive), Willow (BTVS not Lucas lotr rip-off), Vampire Willow (Hot Topic Exclusive), Spike, Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, and the mini King Joffery that came with GoT season four.

I think that's it. I really want the Spike Vampire face variant but it's way to pricey for my blood.

• Like 1

I am really glad I'm not in college now. There was just sort of the tip of the iceburg when I was. Things like those expensive Transformers G1 remasters or the FX Lightsabers (if you knew where to look. They weren't widespread like they are now). I'd spend so much money on crap that I would have regretted spending money on a few years later.

• Like 1