DVDVR Message Board

Irrationally hated athletes

Vincey Greene

Christian Laettner and Dieon Sanders can both go headbutt a Ginsu.

Hating Laetner isn't irrational, not hating him is.
and hating Deion Sanders makes you a lame.
If dick-riding a formerly jheri-curled, loud-mouthed minstrel is/was the cool thing, I' guess I'll be a lame then. FOH
I said nothing about dick-riding, but if you can't appreciate someone getting drafted in baseball, and giving up his football scholarship so he can go to practice in a limo, well you might be a lame. Deion Sanders is a top 5 athlete of my lifetime and is also a top 5 soundbite. That dude is kind of what I want every athlete to be, great on the field and audacious off the field. Sports would be so much more fun if we had more Deion Sanders' running around. I personally like fun, I'm not so sure about someone who hates Deion.

I'll never dispute his talent, but I'm not a fan of his coonery. If you like the types of dudes that set us back 30 years, then by all means continue your ride. However, this thread is about irrational hatred, and I hate Deion. End of story.

This may very well be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. 

Deion's OWN show makes me hate him.  How in the fuck has he not beaten his son, Shilo, to death by now?  Kid's head would've been on a pole after that car broker stunt if I were his dad.

My hatred of Deion is blunted by the fact that he boned Babyface's old lady and I hate Babyface more than Deion.

My whole thing is that I don't expect anything from entertainers(athletes are entertainers) other than entertainment.  Deion Sanders is one of the most entertaining people of my lifetime.  Him having a jheri curl and going to practice in a limo does not reflect poorly upon me.  Him justifying his terrible effort tackling as a business decision is one of the best quotes of all time.  I don't really care about his life, his business dealings, or any of that bullshit, I just want to be entertained.  Deion is entertaining at all times, even when it is on accident...

http://youtu.be/AEEPVGtwsO8

Deion's OWN show makes me hate him.  How in the fuck has he not beaten his son, Shilo, to death by now?  Kid's head would've been on a pole after that car broker stunt if I were his dad.

My hatred of Deion is blunted by the fact that he boned Babyface's old lady and I hate Babyface more than Deion.

I know this is a thread about hating athletes, but what do you have against Babyface?

I know this is a thread about hating athletes, but what do you have against Babyface?

Babyface is also a world class simp.  He makes music to play for women who have no interest in having sex with you. 

• Like 1

Bill Liambeer can go die in a structure fire.

Christian Laettner?  Eh.  it was total gamesmanship.   Infuriating people was all part of the plan.

It was part of Laimbeer's plan too. He won two NBA titles off of it. I always liked the Bad Boys Pistons (largely due to my hatred of both the Celtics and Michael Jordan), but watching that 30 for 30 on them made me realize what a genius Laimbeer was...

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say my disdain for Favre and Reggie White was irrational, but it really isn't if you know anything about either man's non-football field lives. I couldn't care less that the bigot is dead or that all the idiots around here suddenly forgot the last few years of Favre's career/personal life shame.

Pretty sure condemning a man to a witch burning over taking a picture of his penis is about 1000000000 times further up the idiot scale. Still a step below people that think selfies are a sign of the cultural apocalypse, but just barely.

Mike Modano recently outing himself as a Trump for President supporter and FOX news truther has moved him from irrational hatred into the rational, however. Fuck Mike Modano. I mean I used to just hate him because it was the right thing to do but it's good to know I actually have REASONS now, if I ever need them.

• Like 2

It's not taking a dick pic, it's sending it to someone without her consent.

That is the dilemna though, if you wait for consent to send a dick pic, you'll be sitting around with a phone full of dick pics.  Once you take that picture, odds are you're going to send it to someone.  Taking a dick pic is like having a nuclear program, you can claim you're taking it just in case, but deep down you want to use it.

• Like 1