DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION V.2.0

Although if you're going to dump Adam Rose for Leo Kruger, the most logical way to get there is say a cult leader made him do it.

although, lets be fair, Adam Rose was already a cult leader

maybe they should just have Adam Rose selling Rosebuds to Bray before one of them disappoints Bray and Bray just snatches Rose?

The WWE United States Championship Open Challenge series by John Cena has been great. Real shame we didn't get an equivalent with Daniel Bryan's WWE intercontinetnal Championship and the competition between the two of them.

Wyatt Family never should have been split to begin with.

Roman still isn't very good IMO, but they should have made him champ by now. Diverting your next big main event star into a feud with the human heat vacuum known as Bray Wyatt is stupid. 

Roman still isn't very good?

What else does he need to do? Dude is pretty fucking good right now.

Don't see it. I'm not sure what he's doing to be considered that good, honestly. I know people here are higher on him, but I don't get it. He's not bad. He's inoffensive, I suppose. 

BUT I do think that if they're high on him, they should have put the gold on him. Really, they should have just had him beat Lesnar, but they worked themselves into a corner with that stupid briefcase. He should be beating Rollins at Summerslam, though. 

In ring Roman is much improved from this time a year ago. His promos and character still need work which I think would be mostly solved by a heel turn. He's the one young guy that hasn't been completely neutered yet so I hope they give him the ball(no pun intended). Anything to get Vince from running back to Taker, Sting, Rock, and putting the belt on Cena.

r/squaredcircle is doing an AMA with Mike Quackenbush tomorrow.

I'm sure this will go well.

There will be like 10 dudes who ask him about CM Punk calling him a dork, the rest will all be the same people who thought their shutdown/alternate reality game angle was "an NWO-level game changer." (I swear to God that is a legit quote).

r/squaredcircle is doing an AMA with Mike Quackenbush tomorrow.

I'm sure this will go well.

There will be like 10 dudes who ask him about CM Punk calling him a dork, the rest will all be the same people who thought their shutdown/alternate reality game angle was "an NWO-level game changer." (I swear to God that is a legit quote).

And the guy who always asks questions about Savio Vega, and 20 people asking about Batista's dick. Wreddit is awful.

If this has been posted already, apologies!

NSFW due to Honma sleeping in the nude! (don't see anything but it's close).

Liger tries to pin New Japan wrestlers in their sleep.

• Like 1