DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION V.2.0

I haven't seen any of the new Tough Enough, but WWE posted this video.

And Billy Gunn seems like a great coach! Even from this short clip. Very enthusiastic and encouraging while still focusing on getting better and doing things correctly. I coach college speech and debate for a living, and it's super cool to see folks good and explaining things and keep folks excited about progress. It is not an easy thing to do.

Good for him!

There's the opposite of DeMott on Tough Enough.

I haven't seen any of the new Tough Enough, but WWE posted this video.

And Billy Gunn seems like a great coach! Even from this short clip. Very enthusiastic and encouraging while still focusing on getting better and doing things correctly. I coach college speech and debate for a living, and it's super cool to see folks good and explaining things and keep folks excited about progress. It is not an easy thing to do.

Good for him!

There's the opposite of DeMott on Tough Enough.
Thankfully it's not the opposite of DeMott as head trainer, because I don't know what the opposite of having a jelly donut rubbed in your face by someone's naked ass is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to.

you guys watching raw just missed a cockfighting gimmick in cmll with real live chickens.

Call me when it's a cock fight with cocks.

I don't think CMLL would do that and AAA is pretty different now that Pena died sorry bro

• Like 1

If we're posting Virgil tweets, let's post the good ones

Virgil @TheRealVirgil 5h5 hours ago

I am doing a Reddit AMA Thursday http://redd.it/3e2d2d  I should be charging for this but I ain't so your all welcome

Virgil @TheRealVirgil 17h17 hours ago

Man IRS son looks like he never paid his taxes #RAW

Virgil @TheRealVirgil 18h18 hours ago

Seriously? Los Matadores holding Take back? Need to call real security like V. #RAW

Virgil @TheRealVirgil Jul 20

Who would ever think I would one day be a better man than Bill Cosby #blessed

Virgil @TheRealVirgil Jul 19

Just sayin I have a better record than Undertaker at mania. #WWEBattleground

No offence Cena but the Million dollar dream is way fucking better finisher than that attitude adjustment #WWEBattleground

I think Xavier Woods is my son #WWEBattleground

Virgil retweeted

Virgil is my favorite person on Twitter.

Virgil @TheRealVirgil Jul 18

@MATTHARDYBRAND @MattJackson13 yall were 14 when you broke into the business and I am always going to be .... 14 inches

• Like 2

I don't think Vince will have Taker lose before Mania. The idea that he needs his win back on Brock is absurd, but that's Vince for you. I can see it now Taker beats Brock, Cena wins the world title, and no one else on the show gets a win that means shit. Then they'll wonder why the new guys can't draw.

Someone mentioned the Ascension in another thread.  Did their "compare themselves favorably to legendary tag teams" gimmick go anywhere?  It seemed like they were heading for at least a PPV match with the New Age Outlaws or somesuch, but i think they just dropped the whole thing.

Knux/Mike Knox would be perfect for The Wyatt Family.  He's an upgrade on Rowan in every category except for sheep masks.  Plus, Sting liked wrestling him in TNA.

Although, James Storm going from captain of the JV Wyatts to joining the varsity team would be funny.  It'd be a waste of Storm though.  Storm and Wyatt would probably make for a good tag team if it weren't for the Bray Wyatt character.