DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION V.2.0

Yea but he's not the dude going home without getting any. Virgil the twitter superstar is way more entertaining to me than Virgil the wrestler/bodyguard/belt holder ever was.

Well, of course.  I can count the times I gave a shit about Virgil the wrestler on one hand.  There was the turn on DiBiase, winning the Million Dollar belt, and a better-than-average squash match against Louie Spicolli.  And that's about it.

(The West Texas Rednecks were awesome, but I remember almost nothing about Virgil's involvement.)

Edited by cool arrow

Virgil had me dying last night, something about how there's a whole lot of black people on RAW tonight, you're all welcome.

Virgil is a real trailblazer. New Day, PTP's, R-Truth, Sasha Banks, etc. all have Virgil to thank for whipping out his dong on Pat Paterson's desk.

Yea but he's not the dude going home without getting any. Virgil the twitter superstar is way more entertaining to me than Virgil the wrestler/bodyguard/belt holder ever was.

Well, of course. I can count the times I gave a shit about Virgil the wrestler on one hand. There was the turn on DiBiase, winning the Million Dollar belt, and a better-than-average squash match against Louie Spicolli. And that's about it.

(The West Texas Rednecks were awesome, but I remember almost nothing about Virgil's involvement.)

Virgil was called Curly Bill as part of the West Texas Rednecks. I'm pretty sure his involvement was solely to prevent anyone from being able to complain about the group being racist.

Virgil is such an unrepentant scumbag.  He does that shit he did to Sam Roberts all the time.  It's probably the only way anybody would give him any money for his autograph.  The worst thing is he does it to little kids too.  Asks them if they want an autograph like he's offering it for free cause it's a little kid, quickly signs something, and then tells the parent to give him money for it.

• Like 1

I also like how butthurt he made Sam Roberts about signing his Million Dollar Belt without being asked and then charging him $80 for it when Roberts never even wanted his signature on it to begin with.

Sam Roberts has every right to be pissed about that.

• Like 2

Virgil is such an unrepentant scumbag.  He does that shit he did to Sam Roberts all the time.  It's probably the only way anybody would give him any money for his autograph.  The worst thing is he does it to little kids too.  Asks them if they want an autograph like he's offering it for free cause it's a little kid, quickly signs something, and then tells the parent to give him money for it.

Oh he got me too. He charged $15 for a picture at the Legends of Wrestling fanfest in 2010. I took a pic and only had a $20. He said he didn't have any change so he took a xeroxed copy of a WWF magazine cover with him and DiBiase on it, autographed it and said he'd throw that in for the extra $5. I didn't really want it but didn't feel like arguing the point. It felt strange that he would charge $15 for something but not have any five dollar bills so I watched his table from afar and saw him do that to at least 4 or 5 other people.

• Like 2