DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION V.2.0

Yea but he's not the dude going home without getting any. Virgil the twitter superstar is way more entertaining to me than Virgil the wrestler/bodyguard/belt holder ever was.

I also like how butthurt he made Sam Roberts about signing his Million Dollar Belt without being asked and then charging him $80 for it when Roberts never even wanted his signature on it to begin with.

• Like 1

I was watching WCW and my dad was in the room with me and Virgil came out for a match. It was right when he had dropped the Vincent name, so Schiavone explained how now he was going to wrestle under his real name, Mike Jones. Heenan, without missing a beat, goes 'Mike Jones? What's his dad's name, Tom Smith?' My dad burst out laughing before stopping for a second and saying 'wait, that doesn't really make sense' and going back to his paper.

• Like 5

I was watching WCW and my dad was in the room with me and Virgil came out for a match. It was right when he had dropped the Vincent name, so Schiavone explained how now he was going to wrestle under his real name, Mike Jones. Heenan, without missing a beat, goes 'Mike Jones? What's his dad's name, Tom Smith?' My dad burst out laughing before stopping for a second and saying 'wait, that doesn't really make sense' and going back to his paper.

ohhh man. Going back to the "shitty angles you love" part of the thread from a couple days ago, I've gotta elect him going into the office of "The Powers That Be" and pitching them his new gimmick: Shane. Just because it's the dumbest, pettiest, Russo-est thing of all time

Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens is the best hypothetical Lethal Lottery tag team not wrestling today.

Stereo fat man sentons = pop from me. 

They need to bring that back and make the drawings totally random. I want to see Brock Lesnar and Zack Ryder face off with Big E Langston and Rusev. Put it on the Network, 

Yea but he's not the dude going home without getting any. Virgil the twitter superstar is way more entertaining to me than Virgil the wrestler/bodyguard/belt holder ever was.

Well, of course.  I can count the times I gave a shit about Virgil the wrestler on one hand.  There was the turn on DiBiase, winning the Million Dollar belt, and a better-than-average squash match against Louie Spicolli.  And that's about it.

(The West Texas Rednecks were awesome, but I remember almost nothing about Virgil's involvement.)

Edited by cool arrow

Virgil had me dying last night, something about how there's a whole lot of black people on RAW tonight, you're all welcome.

Virgil is a real trailblazer. New Day, PTP's, R-Truth, Sasha Banks, etc. all have Virgil to thank for whipping out his dong on Pat Paterson's desk.

Well, of course. I can count the times I gave a shit about Virgil the wrestler on one hand. There was the turn on DiBiase, winning the Million Dollar belt, and a better-than-average squash match against Louie Spicolli. And that's about it.

(The West Texas Rednecks were awesome, but I remember almost nothing about Virgil's involvement.)

Virgil was called Curly Bill as part of the West Texas Rednecks. I'm pretty sure his involvement was solely to prevent anyone from being able to complain about the group being racist.

Virgil is such an unrepentant scumbag.  He does that shit he did to Sam Roberts all the time.  It's probably the only way anybody would give him any money for his autograph.  The worst thing is he does it to little kids too.  Asks them if they want an autograph like he's offering it for free cause it's a little kid, quickly signs something, and then tells the parent to give him money for it.

• Like 1

I also like how butthurt he made Sam Roberts about signing his Million Dollar Belt without being asked and then charging him $80 for it when Roberts never even wanted his signature on it to begin with.

Sam Roberts has every right to be pissed about that.

• Like 2