DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

I was about to say he was a mainstay in Memphis and wrestled as one of the Knights in that Survivor Series match against the Hart Family, then realized I had him confused with Jeff Gaylord.  According to wikipedia he was on the WWF jobber circuit back in the day and is now retired and performs in one of those christian strongmen groups.

I had him mixed up with Jeff Farmer.

I went to a horror con with a friend once and they were having a comic con at the same hotel. I wasn't even really familiar with the concept of a comic convention because I'd been out of comics for awhile; horror cons I knew about because they were always advertised in Fangoria and well, I am a huge horror nerd. Seeing a grown adult walking down the street in full Star Wars outfit while a female street cop laughed at them was a first, to say the least.

I would not say overrated.

Maddening, claustrphobic maybe.

The first time I went I seriously had a panic attack from the sheer size of it. Luckily we were staying next door at the Marriott, so I had the luxury of running back there whenever I needed to chill out for a bit. Even in later years when we were out in Mission Valley, I would take the bus or light rail back there for breaks.

You need to go at least once. It's nerdvana.