DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Becky's bright orange hair isn't doing a thing for me.

It's doing plenty for me. Where were Becky's goggles? I hope we don't lose steampunk Becky because Vince and Kevin Dunn have no fucking clue what steampunk is.

I'm assuming Vince and the agents think the audience is too dumb to recognize and Irishman unless they wear green or have red hair.

Look on the bright side, at least Balor and Becky aren't being dressed like Hornswaggle.

I'm assuming Vince and the agents think the audience is too dumb to recognize and Irishman unless they wear green or have red hair.

Look on the bright side, at least Balor and Becky aren't being dressed like Hornswaggle.

Did you see Becky's NXT debut. She literally jigged to the ring.

Did you see Becky's debut. She literally jigged to the ring.

I only saw it on Youtube today and the clip started with them in the ring.

At least they let her dog it out with Steampunk Becky:

MiserableImpishBandicoot.gif

CJ1rNDJUYAIH8eW.jpg

CJ1t4ZJUsAA7SBg.jpg

It really looks like Paige is ogling Becky.  Also, can't blame Paige...

At least they let her dog it out with Steampunk Becky:

MiserableImpishBandicoot.gif

So much cringe...yet pants still tightening

• Like 2

Did you see Becky's NXT debut. She literally jigged to the ring.

And then in an interview in the build up to Banks/Lynch she talked about how ridiculous it was.