DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

If Finn ever figures out how to be as charismatic in the ring as he is in photos, he might actually manage to rise above "trades wins with Stardust" level when he gets to the main roster.

I don't disagree with you at all, but to be fair, the main roster should learn to make guys feel like a big deal rather than just throw them out there and see what happens. Hell, I was invested in Balor as a babyface more from watching his special with all the Japan and ICW footage and Becky crying and him building Lego than I was from anything that happened on NXT TV. This HBO 24/7 style presentation could be a huge positive change in the way guys are introduced and put over-- it just seems to me, especially with the Network and 5 hours of weekly TV, to be the natural evolution of pro wrestling character development. Sorry for the rant but I just don't wanna see the guy get screwed cause he doesn't have the acting chops for a Ziggler-esque love triangle.

Heck, ZIGGLER doesn't have the acting chops for his love triangle storyline

I can only imagine how terrible Ziggler's movie is going to be. I really wish he had not re-signed. I do not look forward to another 2-3 years of promos from him crying about his push.

• Like 1

Wasn't Dusty also teaching Finn to drive?

Finn-Balor-Dusty-Rhodes.jpg

Yup.

"Okay kid, you got your Jack Daniels? No!? What about your 8x10s for the cops? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT DON'T WORK NO MORE!?

"Listen here baby, now I know in Ireland they drive on the opposite side, so you have to work on your other arm to perfect throwing the beer bottle at the road sign."

• Like 1