DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

What exactly is that move Baron Leone is going for?

Looks like a pretty brutal heel hook.

I was thinking it reminded me of the Hercules Cutter or whatever Manabu Nakanishi called it.

I have a horrible feeling that that is Tenryu taking the blast that Onita himself should be taking. Please say no. 

In searching results for that I found this (thanx BAHU)

KudoOnita32115.jpg

Megumi Kudo as Elsa from Frozen and you know who as himself

EDIT: Whew, cagematch.de told me no. But now I want to know what this is as well:

Flag vs. Fog Street Fight Tornado Six On Four Handicap Barbed Wire Board Death: Atsushi OnitaHideki HosakaMasato Tanaka & Ricky Fuji defeat BuffaloKazunari Murakami, Monster Freddie, Monster Leather,NOSAWA Rongai & WING Kanemura (14:37)
FMW Revival Series Vol. 3 - Tag 1 @ Shinjuku FACE in Tokyo, Japan
  • Like 1

My two favorite things are

1) the person was too lazy to get a better pic of Tamina so they just took the one with the big honking Mania logo on it

2) Trish looks like she is wearing Torrie Wilson's boobs as a hat.

1) the person was too lazy to get a better pic of Tamina so they just took the one with the big honking Mania logo on it

Rosa Mendes getting bunny ears from the diva's outfit above her is way up there.

I gave it a pretty good look, but I couldn't find Brie Bella.  And wow, does Jackie Gayda look like she belongs on that MTV show about the crazy kids in West Virginia or what.  Is that Dawn Marie between Summer Rae and Whitney Houston?

I gave it a pretty good look, but I couldn't find Brie Bella. 

Brie is in the upper right between Alexa Blissa and Molly Holly. (Nikki is down bottom right holding the diva's title)

I gave it a pretty good look, but I couldn't find Brie Bella.  And wow, does Jackie Gayda look like she belongs on that MTV show about the crazy kids in West Virginia or what.  Is that Dawn Marie between Summer Rae and Whitney Houston?

It is, although who you perceive as Whitney is Kristal Marshall. I am impressed by the inclusion of Thea "Mama Benjamin" Vidale. Although they used a regular shot rather than her fat suit.