DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Chavo's real problem is that he's Chavo, and the only time he's ever been interesting in his entire career is when he was leeching off Eddie. Before Eddie died. Turning into Eddie lite didn't work without Eddie to play off of.

He has been pretty good in Lucha Underground and his pre Pepe days in Wcw were good in my memories of them.

I don't think I've ever seen so many dashes in a URL before.

I'm just astonished it doesn't have Geocities in the URL. I do love Enterprises in there, like that classes it up a bit. Figures Inc. needs to make a die-cast of this motherfucker ASAP.

The only thing that would be better is if Lawler was driving it because he beat Dundee for it in a wager match.

Eh, Lawler would drive it for a few months then it would turn heel on him and break down on the highway.  It's the Dundeemobile, after all.

• Like 2

I am picturing Lucha Homer Simpson as a guy who is almost impossible to beat because he can take massive amounts of punishment but is too stupid to come up with any real offensive.   Basically his gimmick would be squash matches that ends in time limit draws  

150720_bjpw01_image52.JPG

If Japan gets an earthquake in the next day or so, it's probably from all the dead yokozuna rolling in their graves after Big Japan ran Sumo Hall tonight.

• Like 2