DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Seriously, Rusev is on one of the greatest "turn chicken shit into chicken salad" tears of all-time right now.

And that entrance on Tough Enough really has me wishing that they would just turn Cesaro into some sort of Richard Branson knockoff. A European million-dollar man type character that has flights of fancy and adventure, but wrestling will always be his first true love. Like instead of scouting his opponents through regular WWE footage, he has drones flying around the arena trying to spot weaknesses in his opponents that not even WWE's camera can catch. And he arrives at Wrestlemania in a hot air balloon or a jetpack.

• Like 2

ReadyMindlessEarwig.gif

I wish he had the Dean Malenko knock off James Bond theme again:

One of the many mistakes made with Cesaro: getting rid of that theme. I think that intro would get a lot bigger babyface pops than that weird tornado siren right now.

• Like 1

I love Gedo's thing of extending the hand, then proving he's legit by demonstrating a proper handshake with the ref (before poking his opponent in the eyes anyway).

Kensuke's early-to-mid 2000s renaissance ruled so hard. He was my favourite wrestler on the planet in 2004. It was like he was the reverse Samson, in that he got way better once he cut off the mullet. 

Yuji Nagata versus Kensuke Sasaki at the 1/4/04 Dome show was what originally got me into puroresu (besides Jun Kasai being a total nutjob).

I agree with you, Big Fresh (out of likes). Miss that theme.

tumblr_loutigtvOL1qka8oxo1_500.gif

Kobashi's unique style of foreplay has turned off many potential partners.

I had a friend who didn't mind.

obN7tRN.jpg