DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

5-AB3M.gif

Makabe’s punches are not better than either of the Ding-Dong’s punches.  EITHER OF THEM

MAKABE throws three punches that are SOMEHOW SHITTIERshittierSHITTIER than your average Abyss punch combined with your shittiest Ken Anderson punch. I AM NOT FUCKING EXAGERATING.  GO LOOK!"

Why does he aim so fucking high?  He throws his punches like he's trying to punch them in the top of the head, which would look stupid even if he didn't miss by 18 inches.

"Because of the way the match was going I'm not sure these spots weren't on purpose to tell you that this match is falling apart because he's hurt and make it more real. It did feel like that was the case. When you can take a match to the level where you go beyond suspending...you know this was like in a new dimension of believability in a sense that you know it's fake but what is real and what is not real as far as what is going on in this match and then they're blowing spots and are they really the blowing spots because the blown spots seem to figure in." - Dave Meltzer

Zlgq4Ns.jpg

"In english PLEASE!"

• Like 4

I'm guessing he's blowing a Buff Blockbuster.  I recall them doing a double team with the blockbuster, but I thought it was a bear hug.

Yeah, it was supposed to be a Blockbuster. He hit it on the next show and seemed rather pleased.

gNAdx5Z.gif

QqlBaly.gif

Chono gives Yoshinari Tsuji an nWo shirt and he marks out harder than Matt Striker.

• Like 1

There's no way in hell he should have been a long-term champ, but man, that couple weeks that Rob Van Dam was WWE Champion was awesome. Outside of the first few months of the Invasion Angle, it really was the closest he ever got to being back to that lovely arrogant bastard he was when he was ECW TV Champion and running down Sabu in promos...while he was held the ECW Tag Team Championship with Sabu.

• Like 2

There's no way in hell he should have been a long-term champ, but man, that couple weeks that Rob Van Dam was WWE Champion was awesome. Outside of the first few months of the Invasion Angle, it really was the closest he ever got to being back to that lovely arrogant bastard he was when he was ECW TV Champion and running down Sabu in promos...while he was held the ECW Tag Team Championship with Sabu.

I liked it when he told Heyman he was going to keep the WWE Title because he likes the way it spins and then he gave the plate a little spin. He sounded like such a jerk when he said it but it was pretty funny.

tumblr_mc0cdyeyNC1rf461uo1_400.gif

• Like 2