DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - JULY

Dolfan in NYC

Max Scherzer is starting tomorrow so he is out of the ASG.

I haven't looked to see what other starters are going tomorrow but we have hit the YOU BECOME AN ALL STAR! AND YOU BECOME AN ALL STAR! part of the season

Figures the first HR Derby I skip in years is being hailed as one of the more entertaining ones in years. Looks like the new rules livened it up. Probably helps they're in a HR friendly park, too.

Saw the highlights on ESPN complete with Frazier holding up a...wait for it...WWE title belt. What's it, like the fourth, fifth year in a row? How long is it going to take for Manfred or whoever sponsors it to get a clue and make an actual Home Run Derby Championship Belt?

I'm sure that St. Louis will find their way into the playoffs to ruin my dreams of a Dodgers championship.

I think about them knocking us out the last two years every single day. I also curse the 1985 NLCS and Ozzie and Jack Clark's HR's every day, and the 2004 NLDS.

I'm not one to let things go easily.

I wanna bitch about both teams using the DH in a National League park.

I also want to bitch about FOX having different cameras using different FPS settings, its looking ugly.

Hahahaha...  Now everybody knows the Cardinals are the NL's version of the Yankees as far as opposing fans are concerned.

Seeing Rose back in an MLB ballpark was more surreal than seeing Sting at Wrestlemania.

This pre-game has been a million hours long but actually hasn't felt excessive. Loved the tribute to every club's big four. FOX's production has been really all over the map though. What the hell was with the Michael Bay spin-cam during the anthem?

More importantly, why did Ciara feel the need to have backup singers?