DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

That image deserves all the likes.

I do have an honest question.  If TNA folds and everybody transfers to GFW wouldn't that be a step up?  Get rid of Dixie and they'd be golden.  The stupid TNA name has been a big burden, so ditching that alone would do them wonders.  Or is it too little too late.  On top of that, add the folks they signed officially to GFW and that'd make for a helluva roster to work with.

TNA has ONE JOB. One job. It's goal is to contain Davey Richards.

They are failing at it.

They should keep him inside of something made out of steel...like a steel...hmm I'll have to think about this.
  • Like 4

TNA has ONE JOB. One job. It's goal is to contain Davey Richards.

They are failing at it. 

They put Angelina Love in the VP role of Davey Richards Containment.

Black Ref joined The Force.

And I don't think "invasion" is the right term for this TNA/GFW thing.  TNA's nothing but a lousy TV show these days, Jarrett needs talent that's been on TV recently to sell his TV show, and the talent need paydays.

I mean, I'm sure it'll eventually turn into another stupid invasion angle but for right now, I don't think that's what it's supposed to be.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/jeff-jarrett-reveals-the-official-name-for-the-gfw-tv-show-the-reason-for-the-name-more

Global Force Wrestling's television show will be titled "Amped", GFW founder Jeff Jarrett announced on Thursday.

The first set of "Amped" tapings are scheduled for July 24th from Las Vegas, Nevada.

Jarrett explained:

"Why is it 'Amped?' I'm amped to not write stories, but document stories. I'm amped to see the action, whether it be Lucha Libre, the strong style from Japan, or the pageantry from the U.S. We have international stars from around the globe. And I'm amped to get this program out,"

Well I am glad the named the first show.

Because that is totally more important than having a place to air it

deathvalleydriver.com could host it. I'd worry about bandwidth but we'd probably lose hits, not gain them.

Oh Good Lord

So apparently TNA (and Destination America) has decided to try and get attention by having Tigre Uno call out Donald Trump

Destination America ‏@DestAmerica  27m27 minutes ago

Destination America retweeted TNA WRESTLING
So what will it be @realDonaldTrump? Destination America added,

TNA WRESTLING @IMPACTWRESTLING
#XDivision Champ @tnatigreunoxt calls out @realDonaldTrump #TigreVsTrump  http://impac.tw/1JT13ee 

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/jeff-jarrett-reveals-the-official-name-for-the-gfw-tv-show-the-reason-for-the-name-more

Global Force Wrestling's television show will be titled "Amped", GFW founder Jeff Jarrett announced on Thursday.

The first set of "Amped" tapings are scheduled for July 24th from Las Vegas, Nevada.

Jarrett explained:

"Why is it 'Amped?' I'm amped to not write stories, but document stories. I'm amped to see the action, whether it be Lucha Libre, the strong style from Japan, or the pageantry from the U.S. We have international stars from around the globe. And I'm amped to get this program out,"

Amped?

Does Jeff think this is a wrestling promotion or a high energy drink? 

• Like 1