DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

They better not cause issues with Big Brother After Dark     :shakes first firmly:   . So much for that Gangrel world title push that was happening on Paragon

So on the same week they are paying to be on the former TV Guide channel they are also talking about getting Goldberg   :lol:

TNA reminds me of Michelle Phieffer towards the end of Batman Returns. She keeps getting shot but she has her nine lives. POP has to be the last one. They can't possibly keep going if they lose out here. POP is also supposed to be in 75 million homes but not on Optiumum so looks like I won't be watching Impact because I am not going out of my way to download Impact.

I feel bad for Global Force. They deserve to at least get a shot on a lowball channel like Pop to move up.

Not a single "WE'VE GOT POP" joke? Do I have to do everything around here?

It's very fitting since TNA used to be on the network that was TNN.

I'm pissed that I can't watch ROH anymore on DA after next week. Not watching TNA won't be anything new because I gave up on that a while ago, so it doesn't matter that I don't have POP.

The other cute thing is Eric Young screaming on Twitter about how this proves that TNA wasn't cancelled and what an idiot Meltzer is (though not naming him by name)

EY's logic is apparently that since they aired past Oct that proved they weren't cancelled

The other cute thing is Eric Young screaming on Twitter about how this proves that TNA wasn't cancelled and what an idiot Meltzer is (though not naming him by name)

EY's logic is apparently that since they aired past Oct that proved they weren't cancelled

Not sure Eric Young wants a fired up  Meltzer right now:

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON  1h

@TheEricYoung I'm happy the company got TV because it's good for the industry, but you know the truth of the situation so don't play pretend

• Like 1

This news has created a resurrection!

EN090 ‏@EN090  22m

Congrats to @PopTV signing the hottest free agent since LeBron James TNA wrestling. Ur saving the entire business. @VinceMcMahon is senile

I mean, not that he has a Twitter account or anything...

And never has!

Won't argue with his last sentence, though what that has to do with TNA is anyone's guess.

Not like I will watch but I notice pop isn't HD here... is it HD anywhere?

Yeah - I get the HD version (Comcast in VA) but I do know that neither DirecTV or Dish carry the HD version (amongst probably others)

Gunner suddenly got a lot more interesting to me

Gunner ‏@TNA_GUNNER  Nov 12

Sorry to hear @realjoshmathews is getting replaced on Impact. They replaced me with a one legged man. Join the club.

Gunner ‏@TNA_GUNNER  6h6 hours ago

Just think. I could have been on the TV Guide channel.

• Like 2

So basically posing in front of the TNA offices has become a meme (see my Cheeseburger post in the ROH thread)

I am assuming Dixie will do it soon enough to kill it dead