DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

Okay, I get it, you're intense. But you ain't training 24/7. #thisisreal

If you are, you're an easy ass to kick.

Seriously, that's a little outrageous.  even if you eliminate eating, sleeping, pooping, and drinking.....you at least need an hour or two to travel to the GlobalDomeZone.  Stop bullshitting us.  Maybe say I train 18/6.  I could buy that a little more.  

• Like 1

Just wait until they show the guys literally training 24/7. Have you ever seen someone eat dinner while running the ropes? They get sleep during moonsaults. 

So that's why Kurt does them from the tops of cages! He needs the extra shut eye.

• Like 2

Just want to say that I'm eternally grateful for this thread because it led me to watching this. 

"Hailing from Dunken Donuts, from the great state of Obesity..."

I never knew how badly I wanted Scott Steiner to have a job behind the microphone until now. Thank you.

Just want to say that I'm eternally grateful for this thread because it led me to watching this. 

"Hailing from Dunken Donuts, from the great state of Obesity..."

I never knew how badly I wanted Scott Steiner to have a job behind the microphone until now. Thank you.

Maybe the best Impact of all time.  Chet Lemon and Black Snow were on point that night.  

TNA has never been able to see past the end of their nose so this stupid World Title Series is shocking considering how far ahead this had to be planned and timed out.

Of course, it sounds like most of the wrestlers had no idea what the point of this tournament was while they were taping it.

And what's the point of deciding a number one contender at BFG if they were just going to have the champion surrender the championship to lead to this ridiculous tournament.  Cause if the champion gives up the championship then really the number one contender should be awarded the championship.  So Tyrus is the real World Champion.

And next month's One Night Only offering is the TNA Classic.  A one-night 16-man tournament.

Okay, I get it, you're intense. But you ain't training 24/7. #thisisreal

If you are, you're an easy ass to kick.

Seriously, that's a little outrageous.  even if you eliminate eating, sleeping, pooping, and drinking.....you at least need an hour or two to travel to the GlobalDomeZone.  Stop bullshitting us.  Maybe say I train 18/6.  I could buy that a little more.  

Time zones, brother.

• Like 1

TNA has never been able to see past the end of their nose so this stupid World Title Series is shocking considering how far ahead this had to be planned and timed out.

Given what you know about how this company works, do you really think TNA filmed all those matches because they were planning to do this storyline, and not that they fell ass-backwards into a way to kill some time while they ride out their lame duck tv contract?

• Like 1

And thus will be the true tragedy of TNA. When its gone, there will be no more LOLTNA moments and this thread will die.  

TNA's gonna be dead, and you're gonna say, "Oh, I've been watching them for years, and I think they're fabulous."

There will still be plenty of LOL GFW moments, so don't lose all hope.  

"Plenty" seems very optimistic.

Based solely on the fact that I know how e-mail works, I would agree.

Dixie's hype for Lashley vs. Roode consisted of being very excited that @fightbobby was facing @fightbobby - so beyond that Storm is coming joke for BFG 2014, she really doesn't have the patience to look at even tweets let alone e-mails.