DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

I find it funny that Hogan won't job to Jarrett. I mean sure Jeff Jarrett might be the most average wrestler ever but Hogan has walked out of two companies over it. I mean seriously there is worst things that could happen to you in wrestling then losing to Jeff Jarrett. Tommy Dreamer voluntarily took a cinder block to the balls and Hogan wont job to Jeff Jarrett. 

And here is that Hogan-Chono match

I hear Hogan gets 5 figures per appearance. I wonder what he got for that match.

So Jeff Jarrett had two of the biggest draws in the history of wrestling refuse to work with him and once, in Charlotte, on a card with Flair working face, got booed while a member of the Horsemen.

I'm not sure what my point is, except maybe that makes Dixie screwing up TNA after he left all the more impressive.

I think what u are trying to say is any wrestling company that not only thinks it's a good idea but goes ahead with putting the company's World Title on Jeff Jarrett for 11 months doesn't deserve to succeed

She comes up to Hogan and tells him he needs to sign off on something. Hogan was officially in charge on Sting's recommendation. Prior to that he stole the company from Dixie by getting her to blindly sign something. He blindly signs the papers and then Fake Biker Gang Pants sprays both Hogan and Sting with mace and more fake bikers attack and throw them in a van to take them to their secret hideout.

FUCK the Aces and Eights angle. TNA was actually pretty good before all that bullshit started.

I can't find video.  It was dumb.  It was TNA.

leva-bates-tna.jpg

http://www.diva-dirt.com/59600/independent-wrestler-leva-bates-appears-on-impact/

She comes up to Hogan and tells him he needs to sign off on something.  Hogan was officially in charge on Sting's recommendation.  Prior to that he stole the company from Dixie by getting her to blindly sign something.  He blindly signs the papers and then Fake Biker Gang Pants sprays both Hogan and Sting with mace and more fake bikers attack and throw them in a van to take them to their secret hideout.

Is the hideout near where the Filthy Animals left Flair in the desert?

I think the "peak" of TNA happened in 2009. Late in that year, Meltz and others were reporting that for the first time the company was turning a small profit, the tv ratings were decent and they were getting people to come to thier house shows. I never thought the show was very good, but there was a small army of TNApes and they had some momentum. Then, I guess because Dixie does not understand that the point of running any business is to make money, they brought in Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, Ferrero and the Monday Night Warz,  Here is the opening scene from the second show, 2010:

A video going over all the happenings that occurred last week is shown. Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy, Nasty Boys, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman are all highlighted. The segment with Bischoff, Hogan, Hall, Waltman and Nash all in the ring was also highlighted. The main event from last week is also briefly shown. Hogan telling Jeff Jarrett that he needs to prove himself is also shown. The attack on Foley at the end of the show and Hogan looking on ends the video.

in 2010. To me that is the beginning of the end, which surely is now upon us. 

• Like 1

TNA is not a good show. I know I'm going out on a limb here, but that was my only thought after watching that clip of Jarrett attacking Hogan in Japan.

I always figured even for the money, Hogan didn't want to lower himself to essentially wrestling on the Indies. From what I remember, the first Bound For Glory which would have had the Jarrett/Hogan match was going to be at some military base (or near one) in Kentucky. Hogan might have been living the life of Randy The Ram...but he wasn't about to be Randy The Ram.

More things change the more they stay the same.  According to PWInsider.com:

Bully Ray, who JUST returned to TNA TV as the new GM brought in by Dixie Carter, is already gone from the company.

Ray hasn't been at any of the TV Tapings that are currently being held in Orlando, Florida (where he lives) and when people started asking where he was (since he lives locally in the area and the Team 3D Wrestling Academy is located there as well), word began making the rounds that he was gone.

The story I heard this morning is that Ray told the company he was done as he wasn't happy with the current state of affairs of the company and felt it was better to distance himself. Obviously, he was working on a per appearance deal and wasn't under contract.

:lol:

• Like 1

I don't know how to c&p Tweets, but the important thing is, Bob Ryder is still a prick.

Long exhausting day at the tapings. At one point I thought I saw people who don't work for us anymore. Must have been hallucinating.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Maybe a bit much?  Yeah, probably.  But hoooooly fuck that is some telling shit right there.

There's LOLTNA, then there's LO'motherfuckin'LTNA

But really, are they done yet?  And yes, this is about the Bully story.  But also, fuck Bob Ryder.

The best part is that TNA has made such a habit of trying to work their own people backstage and work the Internet for no reason that nobody believes anything their drones have to say.

And yeah, fuck Bob Ryder.  The very definition of a wannabe hanger-on.  He's like the worst possible Brutus Beefcake, but at least Brutus was smart enough to latch on to a main eventer.

Speaking of Bob Ryder

MORE ON BULLY RAY-TNA

By Mike Johnson on 2015-07-24 13:13:36
A highly placed TNA source contacted PWInsider.com this afternoon, disputing that Bully Ray had "quit" the company, citing that since he was not under contract, he could not have quit.

The source claimed that Ray's storyline as the TNA GM was never meant to be a long-term story (since Ray was not signed, it could not be) and that the ending of that story had already been planned and filmed prior to this week's TV tapings.

So, there is the other side of that story.

Pretty tough to crack that code

• Like 1

If it makes anyone feel better, 95% of people who follow him are bots and 4% are inactive in Twitter, so that leaves like...30 people who saw that.

One day I'm just gonna have to post my full thoughts over Bob Ryder. But that day is not today.

Speaking of Bob Ryder

MORE ON BULLY RAY-TNA

By Mike Johnson on 2015-07-24 13:13:36
A highly placed TNA source contacted PWInsider.com this afternoon, disputing that Bully Ray had "quit" the company, citing that since he was not under contract, he could not have quit.

The source claimed that Ray's storyline as the TNA GM was never meant to be a long-term story (since Ray was not signed, it could not be) and that the ending of that story had already been planned and filmed prior to this week's TV tapings.

So, there is the other side of that story.

Pretty tough to crack that code

Then why run a GM angle if it wasn't meant to be a long-term story?