DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

Maggie Smith stars in "Murder By Death," and there's a scene where it's explained to her what someone would want to do with a dead naked body. The way she says, "Oh, that's tacky ... that's really tacky" sums up much about what I think you're saying.

Global Force Wrestling: As Tacky As Necrophilia.

• Like 3

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/jeff-jarrett-reveals-the-official-name-for-the-gfw-tv-show-the-reason-for-the-name-more

Global Force Wrestling's television show will be titled "Amped", GFW founder Jeff Jarrett announced on Thursday.

The first set of "Amped" tapings are scheduled for July 24th from Las Vegas, Nevada.

"television"

The Tigre Uno thing is just the desperate reactionary shit TNA has been pulling the past couple of years.  El Hijo del Fantasma gets a little pub for jokingly saying he'd like to wrestle Obama.  TNA goes, "Hey look at us, we got a Mexican too!"

GFW set-up looks better with the ring on home plate rather than on the pitcher's mound.  Square ring.  Hornswoggle was in attendance.

Eric Young invaded GFW

Eric Young attacked Jeff Jarrett in an angle at the TNA show last night in Appleton, WI.  Young came out and wanted Jarrett.  Jarrett said he’d give him a match on the show, but Young didn’t want that.  He attacked Jarrett and stole the King of the Mountain belt, saying he was bringing it back to where it belonged.

a FOUR sided ring!?!?!

Also, a real man would have rounded the bases before sliding into the ring for the run in!

That being said, I do love that it looked like EY was running in from about 3 miles away.

EY is beginning to remind me of a low rent crazy nWo era Randy Savage.

• Like 1

Lol.  I barely know who Tigre Uno is.  I'm sure Trump and his people don't know and don't care.

The only thing working in TNA's favor is that Trump is an unbalanced fame whore, so there's at least a marginally slim chance he'll respond.

He did get into a Twitter fight with a writer on Modern Family, so...

Hey guys!!!

What if ... *pfft-fff-fff* :) ... instead of "Global" Force Wrestling .... ha ha, ahem, sh, sh ... it was called GERBIL Force Wrestling?

I think, it would look something, like this:

"I'm sorry, I'm deliberately wasting your time." - Michael Palin, "Cheese Shop" sketch

• Like 1

EY should've bungee jumped into the stadium, hit Jarrett with a moon rock, put on a mask and escaped through the crowd while kissing fat girls, and then Scott D'Amore runs out of the dugout screaming that he knows who the boss is.

And Davey Richards got hurt.  So the TNA Tag Titles are cursed for some reason.

• Like 1

Maggie Smith stars in "Murder By Death," and there's a scene where it's explained to her what someone would want to do with a dead naked body. The way she says, "Oh, that's tacky ... that's really tacky" sums up much about what I think you're saying.

Global Force Wrestling: As Tacky As Necrophilia.

If you really want to make GFW more tacky, Jeff Jarrett should always be dressed in his ring gear from his Double J country music star run, especially the white suit with orange neon lights.

EY should've bungee jumped into the stadium, hit Jarrett with a moon rock, put on a mask and escaped through the crowd while kissing fat girls, and then Scott D'Amore runs out of the dugout screaming that he knows who the boss is.

And Davey Richards got hurt. So the TNA Tag Titles are cursed for some reason.

You spelled "blessed" really really wrongly there.