DVDVR Message Board

TNA/GWF MEGA THREAD OF DOOM~!

Yeah I thought GFW was gonna be a thing too but now Jesus what the fuck. Anybody going to the tv tapings in July? I was thinking about going to the tapings in October but if its just gonna be a TNA vs GWF invasion I don't know. Oh and Pro Wrestling Illustrated says they won't be recognizing the TNA World Heavyweight title as a world title. 

I can just imagine the Impact Zone crowd...

"King of the Mountain Match? Jarrett going over? This is the bold adventurous booking they enjoy in Nashville!"

"...and these wrappers say GFW"

"Meltzer was right, they're moving the team!!!!"

• Like 4

I think the only thing that can save this Invasion is if they sign Steve Austin, turn him heel, and have him lead the GFW Invaders.  Otherwise I just don't see it working.  

OMG, and Kirk Angel is already RIGHT THERE!

Stone Cold Shark Boy overlooked once again

I wonder if Vince will try to squeeze in an incest angle with Stephanie before he's done. I'm sure that's at or near the top of his bucket list along with destroying WCW. That's gotta still be on his list.

No, appearently Princess Stephanie has morals. He wanted to do it years ago but she said no. Then he said "well how about you and Shane" and she said no again.

Anyway I brought up Sid cause I was recording a test podcast with a friend and we were like who does Global need and we were like Sid. Sid just fist bumping dudes while coming to the ring. The TNA/GFW guys are fighting and Sid comes out and the sea parts...accpet for Rockstar Spud. Spud hits him and Sid looks at him like WTF and then proceeds to powerbomb him through the ring. I mean if you're gonna do an invasion, do it right.

GWF announced that Bobby Roode will be working the first TV taping and will be in the Tournament to Crown a GWF Champion

So yeah... now instead of one TNA, we have TWO!

Yeah it seems to me that the reason the people in TNA are so delusional in their belief that the company will never die is because they see GWF as basically TNA version 2.0 in September.   So to the Bob Ryder and Josh Matthews of the world it makes sense to act like the company is as strong as ever.