DVDVR Message Board

CFL Regular Season

Dewar

He looked more like a rookie this week, but I'll take 317 yards and chance to win with 1:30 left in the game from anyone, so I will take Rakeem Cato.  Plus he has the same throwing motion as Calvillo.

Most important thing

Cato = 0 INT

Except for one quarter so far, I've never seen a rookie qb let the game come to him so much.  It's like Turk Schonert is telling him before Cato goes out, "We'll kick the field goal.  Don't do anything stupid."  And he listens to him.  And the Als have the defense to win those kind of games.  It's like the 80s Giants.

See now you are getting me all excited

BTW - an NFL team is definitely going to sign Austin Collie mid-season and the CFL is going to get all pissy

I caught with all the games on ESPN3 and I see that Edmonton is entering it's own Rakeem Cato moment with James Franklin.  That was awesome.

I will be going to see the Bombers vs the BC Sucks Lions this Thursday night. Since the Bombers still have not won a game I have attended at the new IGF, please adjust your Highway to picks accordingly.

Holy crap, they actually won!!!!

We were sitting right on the goal line in the south end zone, 18 rows up, aka the perfect spot to not get rained on when the rain started coming down.

• Like 1

Got a TiCats hat and t-shirt for roughly $32 American including shipping, YAY WEAK CANADIAN DOLLAR! Going to a game at the Tim is at the top of my bucket list at this point (I actually drove by it on my way through Canada to Buffalo in February and got a picture taken in front of it).

• Like 1