DVDVR Message Board

Happy Father's Day!!!

MADCAP

Just wanted to give a shout-out to all the dads on the board. I know being a dad was the best thing to ever happen to me.

I'll be at Chuck E. Cheese this afternoon, because my daughter thinks it'll be "fun for HER". :-)

• Like 3

HA!

I'm pretty sure I have the most kids.  Can anyone beat six? 

My wife made me some gigantic biscuits covered with sausage gravy and gave me a gift basket filled with beer and cookies.  And my 18-year old put on facebook that my grandest accomplishment was when I took them to an Emblem 3 event and live-tweeted it to such a degree that Emblem 3 retweeted and followed me.

• Like 4

My girlfriend bought me donuts and a new Valiant Brewing Company Brewery t-shirt for being a "cat-dad", so it's been a pretty good day so far.

Happy Fathers Day to all you real fathers out there!

• Like 3

We don't celebrate Father's Day in our family... because there's no such thing as Father's day. Greeting Card companies made it up in the 60s and for some reason people went along with it.

Happy Fathers Day to my Pops.

CNV00002.jpg

My Bro, Me, My Pops and My Scotch Brother in Law at my wedding last year.

My old man is the man that introduced me to Lawler, Bill Dundee, Paul Heyman, Steve Austin and a million others, a true Southern gent.

• Like 2

If your day didn't end with wearing a pair of peppa pig "daddy pig loungepants" and drinking a decent cup of coffee made by a 2 and a half year old, then your father's day wasnt as good as mine...

Happy day, motherfuckers.

• Like 1

My Father's Day was awesome. My Mrs. and my two daughters treated me like the warrior-king I feel like I should be. I hope yours was great as well, dads!

• Like 2

Happy Father's Day to all of the pops out there holding it down.

I am going to get two Father's Days in two successive weekends.  My kid has been in New England all week touring colleges in a trip sponsored by the Virginia IB Program.  She didn't get back to the 804 until midnight on Saturday so she and I will do Dad Day stuff this coming weekend.

My girlfriend's family and my soon to be son-in-laws family (from Trinidad / Tobago and Jamaica) all got together at the fucking awesome Judy's Island Grill in Glen Burnie, MD for some artery busting Caribbean food in celebration of all of the fathers and fathers to be in the family.

I got some kickass Old Navy jeans and consumed my weight in Jerk Pork and Callaloo.  I will probably have to go back to Aruba one day to get a proper dish of Ackee and Saltfish.

• Like 3