DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

To be fair - a lot of my frustrating pops up in all EA sports games.

Like the AI just decides there is no fucking way you are winning and Shane McMahon can suddenly reverse every fucking finisher even with the difficulty set to Easy

True

Another wonderful thing the game loves to do is ignore you doing the move it request to do.

Twice in the showcase it has asked me to use the Stunner on someone and when I do it doesn't advance to the next step.

Fucking Mania match either the Rock

I love how they show video footage of all the fun matches that sound like they would be a blast to play, and then you're stuck having to wrestle The Rock a dozen different times and end up tapping to the Sharpshooter so many times because I still can't get down the fucking submission system.  And this was AFTER I turned the difficulty down to easy because I was about to chuck a controller against the wall.

Thankfully finished Showcase mode.  It was alright overall, just needed more variety.  The Hall of Fame showcase looks like a ton more fun and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up getting the Season Pass for that because I'm a fool.