DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

Biggest thing to work on for 2K17 is the targeting in multi-man matches.

The game is built for 1v1. When you get into triple threats and fatal four ways with friends, it's more than a little frustrating trying to target different opponents. You're literally standing right next to someone but your guy is still focused on a wrestler outside the ring.

• Like 1

Absolutely. There's fun to be had in multi person matches but they're generally tempered by the shitty targeting system. It's worst when you go to break up a pin and you're looking at the wrong opponent.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Playstation Store has this on sale right now, so I finally picked it up. Got the game with the full Season Pass for $49. Looking to dive in to the game later today. Did not play last year's game at all and I thought that 2K14 was decent. Looking forward to running my own NXT Universe and checking out the online creations.

• 5 weeks later...

If it's Cena's gear I'd imagine there's a stat bonus for Hustle, Loyalty and Respect.

I should be into the game more but lack of worthwhile Universe mode killed it for me.  Anymore it's just firing it up for a couple hours and that's at best once a week.  I guess I could get back into Career mode but at this time it's not worthwhile for me.  Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome time when I do play it as it's got some great bells and whistles on top of solid gameplay.  But I'm hoping for a revamp on the Universe and Career mode.  Not sure what it was about it, but the last one before they went current gen was fantastic for Universe mode.  Bring what made that great into the next game and I'm in.

• 4 weeks later...