DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

I wonder if they'll use "The Stripper" or if they actually spent the money to license "Simply Ravishing" from the WCW Slam Jam album.

I'd say virtually a direct copy from 2K15. At least that's the way it is for Bam Bam and DDP. Legends potentially involved in showcase (HTM '98 Rumble) might have different attires/music.

I don't know...I've been watching videos on Up Up Down Down as well as on Operation Sports and it looks like there's still a bunch of reversals.

I'm still surprised that after all these years No Mercy did TLC the best, even with the intermittent slowdown. My friends and I were wizards with reversing moves and blocking strikes, but it never felt impossible to finish. If a TLC match went 60+ minutes, then it was because we tapped those buttons as fast as humanly possible after a submission or KO to get back up and knock the ladder over. Even against the AI, ending those matches never felt impossible.

Every other SmackDown!, Day of Reckoning, WWE and 2K game since hasn't come close to capturing the weight of the ladder, the pace of those matches, or the difficulty of them.

• Like 1

Probably not.  I think that's very low on their list of priorities.  Last year for WM entrance ways that curved were replaced with your regular entrance way, don't see that changing.

Considering I'm a fan of Ben's Bunkhouse Buck stories I hope somebody makes a good CAW of him.  Everything else is right there for him to finally have Buck dominate WWE like he'd hope it would.

Are we ever going to get a proper MSG? Watched a match between Batista and Orton in the Summerslam '98 (MSG) arena, and they still come from the side with no entrance ramp on hard camera.

Is there something I'm missing? Apparently it's impossible to make.

All the entrances  work on the walk way being the exact same length so if its a RAW, MSG, or Wrestlemania the walk to the ring is the exact same. Otherwise they'd have to have new animations for every arena. 

Are we ever going to get a proper MSG? Watched a match between Batista and Orton in the Summerslam '98 (MSG) arena, and they still come from the side with no entrance ramp on hard camera.

Is there something I'm missing? Apparently it's impossible to make.

All the entrances  work on the walk way being the exact same length so if its a RAW, MSG, or Wrestlemania the walk to the ring is the exact same. Otherwise they'd have to have new animations for every arena. 

They couldn't have them come from the side on entrances, but during gameplay put a ramp facing the cam? Two ramps is too difficult?

I'm not sure how to embed videos on here because I'm an idiot, but there's one showing the full NOD (D'Lo, Farooq, Rocky) entrance and it's pretty sweet.