DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

It's 2015 and just look at that hair. :/

The game sold 2.69 million copies last year according to VGchartz. Why does it always seem like the game is made on a shoestring budget and they just cut corner after corner?

This is presciently why it doesn't change, people keep buying their stupid shit. It's why EA can't be bothered to get a hockey game right. It's why cars have recalls for launching shrapnel from their air bags. It's why wireless companies have convinced old people bandwidth limits are necessary because the internet is a series of tubes.

• Like 1

Is there a rhyme or reason as to why some moves are cutscenes where the HUD disappears?  Seemed pretty random.

I enjoyed that GTS to the gut somehow busting Breeze open.

Internal bleeding brother.  

This will be the best Ken Shamrock simulator ever

2K is trolling at this point. They really should've just done a full clean-out of old personnel at the most convenient point. How can the same company which makes the NBA games release this series? Or at least inject some money into the project.

We don't know that Hall was removed, it's not like that was an important match anyway.

Even if the roster was chosen too far in advance to consider current events, the Four Horsemen were a huge part of NXT and Sasha said she was scanned so to not include them is baffling. 

I assume its WWE's fault as they have the final word and we know at least or two them were actually scanned. I'm curious what bs lead them not being allowed in even as DLC. It makes absolutely no sense, especially with how hard they have pushing the whole divas revolution thing.

It's both unfortunate and REALLY strange. Their cut off date for the roster and the DLC seems to be right before Extreme Rules every year. 

When Kevin Owens debuted Charlotte and Sasha were already big stars on the NXT brand way before the likes of Corbin or Enzo and Cass. 

I wasn't even close to being on the fence about this game because it seemed like a forgone conclusion that at least Charlotte and Sasha would be in the game but the level of bullshit involving their explanation has me wary of the overall product. I'm firmly on the fence now.

• Like 1

Corbin being in was a given since his finisher was already in the game.

By the time the roster was finalized Sasha was the women's champion so the Four Horse women were firmly over by this point.

The backlash to this is seemingly worse than last year when people botched you couldn't make female CAWs. I'd love to see how 2K tries to smooth this one over

I've got to think that Sasha and Charlotte will be in the game. I think they went out of their way to say the 4 Horesewomen wouldn't be in the game (that is to say as a group). We already know that Sasha was scanned and in various crowd shots there were NPC crowd members wearing Charlotte shirts. 

I'd say the chances are good that those two might be in the game. The sooner they release the DLC contents to people the better though. 

• Like 1