DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2K16

So NXTers confirmed: Zayn, Itami, Balor, Neville, Owens, Breeze, Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Kalisto

So who's left from NXT: Becky, Corbin, Enzo, Cass

Is there anyone else from NXT who should make the cut?

Given the current WWE.com NXT roster: The already confirmed list says Zayn, Itami, Balor, Owens, Breeze, (allegedly) Alexa Bliss, Sasha, Charlotte, and WWE/NXT crossovers Kalisto/Sin Cara, Neville, Emma, Eva Marie, Lord Steven Regal, Zack Ryder. With that list in mind, the rest of the roster:

LIKELY: The Vaudevillains, Alex Riley (if they're doing full roster , a likely addition), Bayley, Becky Lynch, Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Carmella, Blake, Murphy,  Corey Graves (retired, but given that they're adding people like Col. Mustafa when it makes almost no sense, it wouldn't be totally shocking if he makes it)

BUBBLE WATCH for NXT: Bull Dempsey, Marcus Louis, Mojo Rawley, Rhyno, The Brian Kendrick, Solomon Crowe, Jason Jordan, Tye Dillinger, Sylvester LeFort, Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson

PROBABLE DLC: Samoa Joe, Dana Brooke, Chad Gable

I thought I read somewhere that 2K was trying to schedule a time to do a body and face scan for Joe. Either way, though, it could still be for a DLC release.

and out of all of those, at least Corbin and Enzo + Big Cass will be in - or at least their t-shirts will be, since members of the crowd are wearing them.

I think he might have come too late- he'd probably be DLC

Re: the shirt thing- this ALMOST always means they're in.  A few games ago you could see Hacksaw Jim Duggan shirts in the crowd and he wasn't in the game, but IIRC that was the only time that happened (unless you count Piper being in as only a superstar head and a guest ref and not a default character- that may have even been the same game)

They're really going all out with NXT, which is a smart move. Love it.

Those Stardust screens are epic. Just...perfect. I hope you can change his paint, as I want a blue Stardust too.

Regarding the shirts in the crowd, there's a Bret Hart shirt, so he better fucking be in the game.

TOWEL PHYSICS. Animations for the Vaudevillains look really good.

We're able to turn off commentary, right? How is that shit still this bad? And JR is even worse than the others at the "I am clearly reading off a script. I am excited." 

tumblr_mfwwgcIR6h1s24avgo1_400.gif

I like how the crowd doesn't pop for either teams' entrances. 

So what is the theme of this game?  What theme could possibly include General Adnan and Mullet Finley? 

"The largest roster in WWE video game history" is what they're going for so including everyone they can and those two were in 2k15. Still disappointing Hogan won't be included.

I don't know why they just don't give Hogan the "Benoit on the WWE Network" treatment, where he's in the game, but they never mention or advertise it. Maybe they just don't want to have to cut him a royalty check and have his name show up on the payroll for recent merchandise during investor meetings or something? I mean, the "Hogan is a racist" thing happened what...a month ago already? By the time the game comes out, it will be ancient news in today's standards and everybody is already starting to forget about it. Just let us play as Booker T in the game and whoop Hogan's ass already

• Like 1