DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

My disc drive has died and I don't want to lose playing time to send it in so I am going all digital. That being said I look for good opprotunities to repurchase the games I have on disc. Lego Marvel is on sale for $8 and my children could not be happier we have this once again.

• 2 weeks later...

Good sale this week. I snagged Dead Space for $3 (never played any of the DS games besides the light gun one on Wii) and Burnout Paradise for $4.50 (always kinda regretted selling this, I think it's the best racing game on PS3). I was on the fence for Mass Effect 3 but I don't have the time for an RPG now or any space left on my hard drive - these sales have killed that off.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I have the PS4 version and am hoping we'll get The Vita version despite it not being a cross buy title, as was the case with Dragon's Crown.

Speaking of cross buy, Thomas Was Alone is out tomorrow for PS4 and since it was free before, that means we'll all get it for free again a la Hotline Miami.

Full list of December games:

Ā 

-Ā Infamous: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

-Ā Secret Ponchos (PS4)

-Ā Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)

-Ā Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (PS3)

-Ā Final Horizon (Vita)

-Ā Titan Attacks (PS3/PS4/Vita)

Well, that's xertainly a change from last month. Already have Injustice and Titan Attacks (a fairly bland Space Invaders descendent). Don't really know anything about Final Horizon or Secret Ponchos. Hitman is Hitman, and DP appears to be a highly polarizing horror game with a cult following.

I like Deadly Premonition. You will really appreciate it if you like Twin Peaks. It will make a lot more sense that way. Only thing I don't like is the driving. It is absolutely brutal.

Ā 

Secret Ponchos looks pretty cool, but I wish it wasn't just a pvp game.

I feel like I got my fill of Deadly Premonition after Giant Bomb gave it a ton of coverage. I also purchased Injustice for $5 during that one sale. It was worth that, he'll, it's worth a lot more than that. All y'all should jump on that freebie. Hitman Trilogy is great too.

I like Deadly Premonition. You will really appreciate it if you like Twin Peaks. It will make a lot more sense that way. Only thing I don't like is the driving. It is absolutely brutal.

Ā 

Secret Ponchos looks pretty cool, but I wish it wasn't just a pvp game.

Ā 

I was enjoying the game for these reasons until I had to do a load of driving and I just couldn't hack it. Saying that, there was one stretch of driving where York goes on a tangent to Zach about how poor early DVD transfers are and how extras are limited to just the trailers. I was laughing my head off

• Like 1

Here's the flash sale,not very exciting imo

Borderlands Pre-Sequel (PS3) $39.99

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ā€“ Digital Pro Edition (PS3/PS4) $89.99

Destiny Digital Guardian Edition (PS3/PS4) $79.99

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls ā€“ Ultimate Evil Edition (PS3) $19.99

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls ā€“ Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4) $34.99

FIFA 15 (PS3) $23.99

FIFA 15 (PS4) $34.99

inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) $19.99

Madden 15 (PS3) $23.99

Madden 15 (PS4) $35.99