DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

I actually lowkey wanted to play the Sherlock Holmes game.  Gives me reason to fire up the PS3 again.

I played the Holmes game on PS4. In a lot of ways it is a really good game. Mostly in the ways of forming deductions and the truly free flow way it lets you make your choices. 

Mechanics wise they made a few blunders. But all in all I enjoyed it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Game of Thrones is NOT the Telltale GoT game but instead the Atlus-published/borderline broken RPG with BioWare's tech.

I ended up getting Payday The Heist, Pac-Man CE DX+, some PS4 games and some others. Quite a bit actually. Sony could do a summer sale at this point and they might be as good as Steam.

Considering I never had a PS3, is PS NOW worth the $19.99 a month for a couple of months just to play the Uncharted games and the HD versions of God of War?

Well, it's almost a 100% certainty we're getting an Uncharted Trilogy on PS4 this year. And God of War 3 Remastered was confirmed to be coming yesterday. So really all you absolutely need Playstation Now for is God of War 1 & 2.

Though, Twisted Metal just came to the service....... Just sayin......

Why in the hell does the PSN store on PS3 run like such trash?

Hey, it least it launches. For over a year after launch, on the PS4 the store wouldn't come up at all if you played a game first before hitting the store.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Katamari Damacy is on that sale as a PS2 classic and is worth every single cent.