DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

I picked Diablo.

If you've played Diablo 3 before then you can ignore this post.  It's my hobby so if you don't know much about it I'd like to tell you just a few basics.

1.  No matter what anyone says play what's fun to you.  Whatever build you use may not work at high levels but if you're having fun, that's all that counts.

2. FvV8Ef9.png

If you have the expansion, as soon as you get to 70, the picture above is what I would suggest for each slot to get you to Torment 1.  Torment 1 is about the halfway point between the easiest mode and the hardest.  The picture above is for a Crusader class.  The only difference stats for different classes is ignore Heaven's Fury and Holy%, where instead of Holy, it could be Fire, Cold, Lightning, etc.  Again play how you want, but I found this immensely helpful when gearing my barbarian to farm Torment 1.

3.  There are tons of legendaries and which ones you'll want to use depend on what class and build you're using.  The only ones I can flat out recommend without a shadow of a doubt are The Furnace and Maximus.  They are both legendary two-handed weapons and their special secondary stats are extremely strong.  

If you ever want to know anything else let me know and I'll be glad to help.  Otherwise have fun!

As part of the PLaystation Experience, EA is giving away 3 games for free, one for each platform

PS 3: Mirror's Edge

PS 4: PLants Vs Zombies: Garden warfare

Vita: Need for speed: Most wanted

It's only till 9pm Eastern sunday night so grab them quick

• 2 weeks later...

Third week of PS+ Holiday Sale is better than week 2, not as good as week 1.  I got about 1/3 of the wya thru Sleeping Dogs on PS3, I keep staring at the DE and thinking "THIS TIME I WILL FINISH IT."  Meanwhile, I keep almost buying Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, but that's less a statement on the quality of the game and more a result of TF being my first fandom when I got on the Internet at 17 in the 90s.  If I could kill Movie Skids with 80s Anthropologist Skids, I would have bought it the day it came out. But I can't, so I'm counting dollars.

Hotline Miami and Flower are free this week on PS3.

Where are you seeing that?  Nothing in the weekly sale showing they're free and they aren't free in the PSN store...

Hotline Miami and Flower are free this week on PS3.

Where are you seeing that? Nothing in the weekly sale showing they're free and they aren't free in the PSN store...

I'm not sure if it's part of the holiday sale, they were showing up under "all deals"