DVDVR Message Board

July 4th Live Special

steve

I'm loving all this "Jericho is fat" stupidity. How the fuck is he "fat"? I'm fucking fat. I'm gonna give up trying to lose weight, since if I in my forties could ever look as good as Jericho does in his forties wouldn't matter cause "he's fat". Fuck you. This Jericho backlash is the fucking worst . "How dare he persue what he wants, be passionate about it, drink, and have tattoos ! And have opinions I don't like! Boo!" Fuck off.

• Like 3

None of that is the reason Jericho bugs me today. I don't think he looks fat. And he can still go in the ring. It's his monologues on the podcast that really got under my skin. He's about the least funny person alive.

• Like 1

Jericho doesn't bother me at all. I was at the Hartford show last Summer when he came back. Everyone loved it.  I was into it.  I did not want to see him beat Bray but that's another story..  With that said, yeah..  he's not the greatest host on Tough Enough.  Miz should be doing it.   With THAT said, I really enjoyed Jericho vs. Neville.  So I want to see him continue to wrestle.