DVDVR Message Board

Raw 8-12-13 - Summerslam Go-Home Show

MGFanJay

Here's the thing:  If they can only get Austin back for one match, and one match only, then it's going to be whoever Austin damn well wants it too be, whether that's Triple H, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, or Santino.

There's this bizarre, idiot mindset on here that is something along the lines of "If I don't like it, nobody likes it".

CM Punk turned off viewers at an alarming rate right up until Rock saved him

Are you saying neither of those things are true? Because you guys liked Punk and nobody else did and Punk is probably the clearest indicator of how out of tough the average internet fan is with the majority of people that watch the show.
What he's saying is that it's entirely likely you're full of shit.
Your total inability to form a legitimate counter argument to anything anyone posts on here is a constant source of hilarity for me.We just needed a meme and we'd have received the complete Rev effort.
You've turned into BigFresh*, responding to every single mention of your name with a separate post, it's getting kind-of tiresome.*No offense BigFresh, you've certainly scaled that back since the board restart.
It's all part of my and FSW's plan. The unholy alliance is coming....*My scaling back might be a direct result of the fact that nobody wants to talk about fucking Jack Swagger anymore.

Here's the thing: If they can only get Austin back for one match, and one match only, then it's going to be whoever Austin damn well wants it too be, whether that's Triple H, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, or Santino.

I agree 100%. Steve doesn't need to wrestle again if he doesn't want to. So if he does, he's calling his own shot. And I think he's made pretty clear that would be Punk.
  • Like 1

The one main problem with Austin working with a younger guy is that he'd overshadow most of the roster on the mic.  He'd insist on no scripting to come back and nobody there is quick witted enough or intense enough to hold their own with him. 

I'm not as high/low on CM Punk as everyone else, but you are clearly incorrect about this.

I think the biggest disconnect was when people were advocating a Zach Ryder main event push.

I don't know that this actually happened, and considering the source, I'd bet it didn't.

• Like 2