DVDVR Message Board

The 2015 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

I don't love it either but that's an easy call in today's NBA and JR has completely melted.

Yeah, it's a thing I'd like the rules to be fixed on, but that jumping into a guy to draw a foul is called pretty consistently and Smith needs to be smarter.

DRAYMOND GREEN AGAIN.

But big free throws now.

The fact that they beat the Warriors barely in overtime with Curry having a horrible night really doesn't give you much confidence if you're a Cavs fan.   Are they hoping for 2 or 3 more of these games from the MVP

They just beat the Warriors team without Kyrie on Golden State's home court.  I think the Cavs fans will take this one for tonight at least.

Anyway, Warriors are still the favorites for the series and all, but the Cavs had a decent shot at taking game 1 and just won game 2.  This Warriors team is great and likely too deep for these Cavs, but I'm not buying this best team ever stuff.

RED ALERT:  Please play Mozgov more.  He was embarassing Bogut this game with his cuts to the basket, and I don't use the word "embarassing" often to describe someone's play.

• Like 1

Anyone who calls this Warriors team the best ever is just wrong. That's not a talking point or a discussion or anything. At best they are third behind the 72 win Bulls and the 69 Lakers with Wilt West and Baylor.

I'll take it. I think this is one of those games that both fanbases will say there aren't repeatable things. I can hear GS fans saying Curry won't shoot like that again, while Cavs fans will say that if the get a couple clear calls the game is a lot more cut and dry.

The Cavs survived Klay being unconscious and JR Smith being....JR Smith. They've had late leads in both games with two at home coming up. They've been able to set the pace thus far and adjust well. I don't think you could ask for much more, aside from perhaps, you know, two healthy all stars that started all year.

All I've said is they have a chance to be the best team since the 96-97 69 win Bulls.

But they need to go Death Star in Cleveland before I'm really going to feel they've done so.