DVDVR Message Board

Raw 5-25-15

MGFanJay

As long as they don't have Rusev impregnate an octagenarian who gives birth to an appendage, he'll be fine. If that happens, well, I don't see how anyone could ever come back from that to be a credible threat.

This reminds me, have they explained at all where the heck Mark Henry is? Or Christian for that matter?

My question, I guess, is how the fuck do you put the heels into a 3-on-10 handicap match? Did I miss something?

They're heels who think they're faces, plays into their persecution complex, sets up a clusterfuck brawl to promote EC.

I'm trying to remember the circumstances when The Shield had to do the same thing a couple years ago.

They finally get them over as heels and the WWE puts them in a position where they're completely outnumbered, almost forcing you as a fan to pull for them. It's fucking stupid.

As long as they don't have Rusev impregnate an octagenarian who gives birth to an appendage, he'll be fine. If that happens, well, I don't see how anyone could ever come back from that to be a credible threat.

This reminds me, have they explained at all where the heck Mark Henry is? Or Christian for that matter?

Henry is out injured, I think, and Christian is medically retired due to concussions.

They didn't necessarily "give up" on Wyatt either. They gave him a feud with Jericho. They gave him a feud with Undertaker. Problem is you have to actually win some of these feuds for anyone to continue to give a shit.

I love when someone says "this isn't a bad place to be" or "things could be worse.."  while ignoring how much steam Rusev had built.

Except that Bray decisively won the feud with Jericho and won the feud with Ambrose. He's a pretty bad example to use.

They didn't necessarily "give up" on Wyatt either. They gave him a feud with Jericho. They gave him a feud with Undertaker. Problem is you have to actually win some of these feuds for anyone to continue to give a shit.

I love when someone says "this isn't a bad place to be" or "things could be worse.."  while ignoring how much steam Rusev had built.

Except that Bray decisively won the feud with Jericho and won the feud with Ambrose. He's a pretty bad example to use.

He traded wins with Jericho.  Ambrose is another rising star. He lost every big match to Cena and Undertaker.  He had a ton of momentum going into the Cena feud.  What happened to it?  

He traded wins with Jericho.  Ambrose is another rising star. He lost every big match to Cena and Undertaker.  He had a ton of momentum going into the Cena feud.  What happened to it?  

You specifically mentioned the Jericho feud as if he didn't win it, which he did.