DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

I assume that the concussion test went something like this:

Doctor: You good, Steph?

Curry: (indecipherable groaning)

Doctor: what was that? You feel great?

Curry: potato.

Doctor: he seems fine. Have him run some laps or something.

• Like 4

I assume that the concussion test went something like this:

Doctor: You good, Steph?

Curry: (indecipherable groaning)

Doctor: what was that? You feel great?

Curry: potato.

Doctor: he seems fine. Have him run some laps or something.

• Like 2

Dwight should have been tossed for that.  If Horford was tossed, Howard should be.  Shitty call.

Pretty sure Dwight didn't get tossed because Bogut got away with a two hand shove to the back of Dwight's head.  Draymond got away with a forearm to the back of Terrence Jones's head that got Jones a T too.  Sneaky dirty Dubs.

Golden State's made a superior conference look inferior. Cleveland might get 1 game.

It could very easily be Houston up 3-1

Harden has outplayed Curry three out of the four games. A few more calls on a few more of the drives and the first two games are Rockets wins.

Coming back to Cleveland, I said the Cavs needed to go for the kill...but damn. That was ruthless.

I'm really interested in seeing if the Cavs' playoff defense is going to continue to be this solid.  Their defense has been questionable most of the season, even after the Mozgov/Shump/JR deals, but their defense in the playoffs has been solid to very good.  They will be underdogs against the Warriors(and maybe even against the Rockets) and for good reason.  The Warriors and the Rockets(to a lesser degree) are completely different offensive experiences than the teams they have faced so far. 

Edited by _MJ_

Does Kendrick Perkins enjoy being such a joke that the whole bench is laughing at him scoring in garbage time? Like they think it's good natured ribbing but on some level, that has to sting.

Well when a teams trades Harden to keep you, well. . . .