DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

GIFS taken from the best Tajiri vs. Super Crazy match, Mexican Death and one of the best ever ECW matches:

14aca.gif

Highlight:

So great!

I sure does miss that crazy Japanese bastard. Him and Regal was the greatest odd couple team ever

Although Tajiri's first WWE match with Regal at ringside is one of my favourite moments (Regal's face when Tajiri first starts nailing...I wanna say it was Crash Holly...in the head with kicks, like "Oh, this guy is much better than I thought?!"), the team of Regal and Eugene was an even better odd couple team.  The way Regal stood up for Eugene was kind of really affecting in a way WWE isn't usually affecting.

does that chair bounce off the dude in the crowds head?

impeccable timing

The even better part, that's cut off here, is the guy starts yelling at Tajiri after, and Tajiri walks over and IIRC spits at him while mocking him.

There is nothing more fitting in this world than if they hire Ross back so he can end his career driving around Blind Vince.

And then when Vince gets too old, Ross can put him in a sack and take him down to the river.

I don't think Vince will ever be too old.......to publicly humiliate JR on national TV.  

• Like 1