DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Scotty was just like "Fuck you, you are going over".  Damn.

That reminds me of the story that DDP told about the Steiners on Steve Austin's podcast.  DDP and the Steiners were both booked in a random battle royal at a house show, and as a rib they decided they were going to strip DDP naked.  Steve Austin busts out laughing and said, "If the Steiner Brothers decide their going to strip you naked, you're going to end up naked."  He said as if to say, those dudes are strong and tough enough to do whatever the fuck they want, and there is nothing you can really do about it. 

• Like 1

He said as if to say, those dudes are strong and tough enough to do whatever the fuck they want, and there is nothing you can really do about it. 

I'm most probably forgetting the details but there's a story about the Steiners ribbing the shit out of dudes and generally fucking with them in WCW so Ric Flair asks Ron Simmons 'Hey, Ron, how come the Steiners don't fuck with you?' and Simmons looks at him with a complete you're-shitting-me-right? look on his face and calmly and matter-of-factly replies 'Ric, I'm unfuckwithable.'

I'm pretty sure I didn't make that up.

• Like 4

He said as if to say, those dudes are strong and tough enough to do whatever the fuck they want, and there is nothing you can really do about it.

I'm most probably forgetting the details but there's a story about the Steiners ribbing the shit out of dudes and generally fucking with them in WCW so Ric Flair asks Ron Simmons 'Hey, Ron, how come the Steiners don't fuck with you?' and Simmons looks at him with a complete you're-shitting-me-right? look on his face and calmly and matter-of-factly replies 'Ric, I'm unfuckwithable.'

I'm pretty sure I didn't make that up.

DAMN.