DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

Vader was given it in NJPW, and when he went to WCW he paid to have a new one made that operated on US measurements instead of the metric system. Someone else had to operate the smoke and maintain the helmet, and when the guy doing it left the company Vader gave up on it because he didn't want to bother with the upkeep himself. It also might have had to do with him leaving New Japan since it was their intellectual property.

image.jpg

I had no idea Len Berman formerly of NBC 4 worked for the WWF. Seriously though who is this guy? I remember the annoying Charlie Minn. Was this guy a regional announcer of some sort?

EDIT: Google says he was a regional marketing manager. I'm very amused the trademarked his name.

image.jpg

I had no idea Len Berman formerly of NBC 4 worked for the WWF. Seriously though who is this guy? I remember the annoying Charlie Minn. Was this guy a regional announcer of some sort?

EDIT: Google says he was a regional marketing manager. I'm very amused the trademarked his name.

When he hit the indy regional marketing circuit, he had to call himself Lard Wrecker. 

• Like 6

That's what he wants you to think.

Then you'll trust him.

then

KICK WHAM STUNNER

DTA YOU STUPID PIECE OF TRASH

YOULL NEVER BE MY PARTNER BECAUSE YOURE A LONG HAIRED FREAK AND YOU SUCK

etc

NOW LEMME TELL YA ABOUT COUGARLIFE.COM...

• Like 2

dude clearly forgot to take is alpha brain if he thought he could get away with those type of shenanigans with a global icon and national treasure like Steve muthafuckin Austin

come to jesus meeting imminent