DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 WRESTLING DISCCUSSION

I didn't know if I should ask this here or in the video game section but was there ever a follow-up game to King of Colosseum II? I wasn't a huge fan of the Fire Pro series but I did love King of Colosseum. 

I didn't know if I should ask this here or in the video game section but was there ever a follow-up game to King of Colosseum II? I wasn't a huge fan of the Fire Pro series but I did love King of Colosseum. 

Not that I know of...which is unfortunate.  I don;t even know if there has been a next Gen Japanese Wrestling game.  

Kozina's entrance music was, for whatever reason, "I Love" by Tom T. Hall and Davey made fun of him for it.  Kozina was in full J.T. Smith pratfall mode and Davey laughed his ass off at each slipup.  The finish was Kozina slipping off the top rope, stumbling backwards into a schoolboy trip, and Davey getting the pinfall completely by accident.  Davey offered to hug it out afterwards, but Kozina's music came back on and annoyed him.  Davey blocked the incoming cheap shot and kissed Kozina on the mouth, which finally got Tony to evacuate the ringside area.