DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 WRESTLING DISCCUSSION

After watching the show last night, I wonder if all the Divas who cried #givedivasachane are willing to go hard, like the NXT girls did.

Are you serious? You do realize part of the complaints divas have had for years is that they aren't even allowed to try half of shit NXT women do, right?

Also, like ECW or not, but they at least gave their fanbase a reason to give a shit and be hopeful.  Has TNA done that ever?

TNA has had plenty of carrots. Weekly PPV's to no Russo to Panda to Russo to no Russo to Spike to 2 hours to Hogan to Mondays to another night and on and on and on.

Who doesn't love a good "She's a crack whore" or "Show your tits" chant?

Don't give the NXT crowd more ideas. They're insufferable as it is.

The NXT regulars might be annoying, but those chants would be very out of character for them.

No. I think the closest to a good match during that time frame was in All Japan, when he tagged with Hakushi against Muta & Tajiri.

I liked some of the hardcore matches he did in TNA. Nothing memorable, but I don't think they were bad. I also liked the concept, but I'm a sucker for demon possession/spilt personality stuff.

Who doesn't love a good "She's a crack whore" or "Show your tits" chant?

Don't give the NXT crowd more ideas. They're insufferable as it is.

The NXT regulars might be annoying, but those chants would be very out of character for them.

I wouldn't put it past them to get a 'Show your tits' chant going during a Bull Dempsey match.

• Like 1