DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA Playoffs - QUARTERFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

White the rest of the world waits for the ungodly Brooklyn-Atlanta series to inevitably go 7 mind-numbing games... 2nd round newz:

Kevin Love is done for the playoffs.   He got surgery on his shoulder and won't return.  Lebron responded by kicking a kitten.  

Sure hope Clippers win tonight so we get a good Game 7. Prediction for tonight: Joey Crawford.

This boggles my mind... what in the blue hell is Joey Crawford doing reffing Spurs games at all much less during the playoffs.

Sure hope Clippers win tonight so we get a good Game 7. Prediction for tonight: Joey Crawford.

This boggles my mind... what in the blue hell is Joey Crawford doing reffing Spurs games at all much less during the playoffs.

Because NBA?

Entertaining 4th quarter in this Wiz/Hawks after a slow start.

Beal left the game with an injury.  Not good.  I hope it's not serious.

The Hawks can't hit any long distance shots in this second half.

EDIT:
Okay, Beal is back out there. 

EDIT 2:

He left again.

Wiz kids win on the road again.

Edited by _MJ_

game time decision. Is it worth the risk to lose him for the entire series by playing him tonight? Not that playing him in game 2 is without risk but 3 days off would be beneficial.

Good win for the Bulls.  Cavs defense was pretty bad, and Lebron's turnovers, which I have been whining about all year, are still an issue.  Bulter played great, and Rose was feeling it in the 4th.  Gasol was wide open all game; he was nailing those jumpers too.  Without Love & JR, the Cavs pretty much have to have monster games from Lebron, Kyrie, AND get decent performances out of Mosgov & Shump to win.  Not a lot of margin for error.  This is definitely the best chance for a Bulls team to defeat a Lebron-led team. 

Good win for the Bulls.  Cavs defense was pretty bad, and Lebron's turnovers, which I have been whining about all year, are still an issue.  Bulter played great, and Rose was feeling it in the 4th.  Gasol was wide open all game; he was nailing those jumpers too.  Without Love & JR, the Cavs pretty much have to have monster games from Lebron, Kyrie, AND get decent performances out of Mosgov & Shump to win.  Not a lot of margin for error.  This is definitely the best chance for a Bulls team to defeat a Lebron-led team.

I'll go a step further, this is the best chance the Bulls have had to get to the finals since Jordan left. Winning game 2 would be huge.

I think the Bulls played really well, and I think the Cavs did a poor job of adjusting in game. It's a credit to Chicago that they didn't crumble when the Cavs tied it. Before the series started I predicted that both teams would lose a home game, so I hope the Cavs can come back on Wednesday.

Am I alone in thinking that GSW/Chicago is easily the best chance for a really good Finals?  I honestly think the Cavs would get cooked in a series with them, and Atlanta plays too similar a style, but without the go-to scorers that the Warriors have.

Am I alone in thinking that GSW/Chicago is easily the best chance for a really good Finals?  I honestly think the Cavs would get cooked in a series with them, and Atlanta plays too similar a style, but without the go-to scorers that the Warriors have.

I think the Bulls are the best bet to give the Warriors a fair run. Have a guard combo that could at least be sorta even with some solid bigs as well.

The February match-up between Atlanta and Golden State was a great, great game. Atlanta's clearly fallen off a step since then but I would love to see two high-tempo teams go at it.

The Clips and Warriors in the conference finals is the best possible series to come out of these playoffs. I needs it.