DVDVR Message Board

NFL Draft Thread 2015

JRGoldman

Of all the names how does he goof up Mariota?

Well I don't wish ill of him but man the Titans passing him up would've made this draft way more interesting.

EDIT: wait so Philly wanted Winston? I don't see why they trade with Tampa if they're intending to take Morimoto.

Whew.  Skins can't do anything really stupid now.

Quoting this for later on the 50/50 chance it is a regretful statement.

Eh, I'd be fine with anyone now that both QBs are off the table.  Skins have way too many holes and a new QB wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

Clearly teams are making their picks way too quick for the networks

Unfortunately not too quick for Twitter.  Either that of the NFL Network has a serious delay on their show

Well NFL Network and ESPN aren't spoiling their picks - folks like Glazer and LaCanfora can report them whenever.

As obvious by the 5 minute delay before announcing the pick - the league is catering to its broadcast partners in allowing them time to get commercials and random jibber jabber in

Whew.  Skins can't do anything really stupid now.

Quoting this for later on the 50/50 chance it is a regretful statement.

Eh, I'd be fine with anyone now that both QBs are off the table.  Skins have way too many holes and a new QB wouldn't make one iota of a difference.

Here is to them drafting one of the dudes who loves pot a little too much

Trent Williams needs a smoking buddy

That does look like something Jim Cornette would wear. The only thing missing is since he was the "first" pick to shake the commissioner's hand, he should have offered to watch his back a la Jim Cornette to Jerry Lawler before whacking him with a tennis racket.