DVDVR Message Board

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao (5/2/2015) - Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

5'8" is average?!? Because that's tiny.

The average American male is still only 5'10". We're not the Nordic behemoths that Europe is putting out.

Yeah, so 5'8" is below average.

If they were 5'1" 105 lb straw weight fighters; then, we could talk about how insanely tiny they are. Mayweather should face Genki Sudo, Butterbean will ref.

5'8" is average?!? Because that's tiny.

The average American male is still only 5'10". We're not the Nordic behemoths that Europe is putting out.

Yeah, so 5'8" is below average.

We can't all bestride the narrow world like a Colossus, as apparently you do, Brian.

I'm 6'3-6'4 (I don't work with your god damn system), and I think the missus is about 5'8. I'm taller than most people I know, but not by much, really. And I know plenty of people who are as tall, or taller, than I am.

Puny six foot one-ers!!!!

So far, going like I thought it would, a comfortable Mayweather victory. Pac is going to need to sweep the last six rounds, or knock him out now.

Puny six foot one-ers!!!!

So far, going like I thought it would, a comfortable Mayweather victory. Pac is going to need to sweep the last six rounds, or knock him out now.

Hmmmm...the updates I'm checking have it even after 6. Wishful thinking?

Don't worry, knowing his track record, Money will spend the last 30 years of his life trying to build a money bin, Scrooge McDuck-style, but will spend all his money building it.