DVDVR Message Board

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao (5/2/2015) - Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

While they're at it, they should play "Mr. Sandman" for all you easterners. It's going to be a long night.

It's 5:45AM here. I don't even care about boxing. What am I doing with my life?

• Like 2

Living the dream, obviously. Bieber's going to try and sneak some brass knucks in during the 4th round, but Michelle Beadle will shockingly run-in and tell the ref and Big Show will get his revenge by KO punching Bieber behind Money's back.

Living the dream, obviously. Bieber's going to try and sneak some brass knucks in during the 4th round, but Michelle Beadle will shockingly run-in and tell the ref and Big Show will get his revenge by KO punching Bieber behind Money's back.

Then Triple H does a run-in and destroys everyone, challenges Manny to a match at WM that Vince can't end up getting booked  

As an utterly ignorant layman who's watching his first boxing match ever, I have two observations:

1) These guys are tiny (that impression is not helped with the high ropes, big trunks, and my being used to WWE sizes);

2) These guys are fast.

They're average human size realistically. 5'8" 150+ normal size. It's not like El Torito is boxing Hornswoggle. ... Book that. Manny's definitely average size for a Filipino dude I reckon.

5'8" is average?!? Because that's tiny.

The average American male is still only 5'10". We're not the Nordic behemoths that Europe is putting out.