DVDVR Message Board

DC MOVIE THREAD

RIPPA

5 hours ago, Dog said:

Last Jedi is this year, but there are rumors the Han Solo movie may move to December of 2018.

I am dumb.  I meant the Han Solo joint.  Either way does not bode well.

Honestly, I hate the trademark Snyder visuals for Justice League, specifically the dark, ugly colors.  Cyborg's CG also looks terrible.

Also, it really looks like Snyder is overdoing it.  Everything looks so overblown and insane.  

• Like 2

So, MoS is going to end up being the only Snyder DC movie to actually have a fight scene during daylight, eh?

Oh well, Aquaman looks fun, at least. That Flash costume is still an abomination and Cyborg is just... ugh. Thought there was a bit too much Batfleck, but when he's pretty much the only one the audience really knows, there's not much you can do. Am kinda shocked Snyder didn't blow his load and give us a hint of Supes outside of Lois showing up.

the Flash costume looks like it's out of Injustice but I'll expect the usuals to blame Snyder for it.  Looks like fun.  If Marvel released the same trailer you'd be going crazy for it despite their terrible visuals. I just watched Doctor Strange and it looked like a TV movie. Ugh.

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

the Flash costume looks like it's out of Injustice but I'll expect the usuals to blame Snyder for it.  Looks like fun.  If Marvel released the same trailer you'd be going crazy for it despite their terrible visuals. I just watched Doctor Strange and it looked like a TV movie. Ugh.

Let's not start that shit again, please. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I'm cautiously optimistic on it. I do like how they're portraying Aquaman. The bit near the end of the trailer with him riding the Batmobile makes me think he'll be a more adult version of his Brave and the Bold version. I would love it if that were the case

• Like 1